ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

They gave me a separate appointment then my spouses appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Freya56
Newly Registered
Tanzania

They gave me a separate appointment then my spouses appointment

Post by Freya56 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm

My apologies if this has been asked before. I was applying for a UK visit visa. At the time, I booked my spouse's appointment with payment. I decided to leave mine until the next day but they moved my appointment to a couple of days later when I did the group booking. I did put my GWF number in my wife's application appointment, but my appointment got moved. I am confused now and don't know if they will take me in for my wife appointment tomorrow, as the documents we have are all shared and we are travelling together.

Do you think they will allow me to go in and also submit my application as well on same day as my wife? (Sorry about the long message.)