ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are the changes expected to come in the Exceptional Talent (Digital) visa category from July 06, '18?

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ATDI
Newly Registered
India

What are the changes expected to come in the Exceptional Talent (Digital) visa category from July 06, '18?

Post by ATDI » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 am

Any rumors on whether the visa process is going to become easier or more difficult?

pdl
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: What are the changes expected to come in the Exceptional Talent (Digital) visa category from July 06, '18?

Post by pdl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:17 pm

It doesn't really apply to digital technology. Arts now include fashion. So tell all your fashion designer friends back home!

presidentialiq
Newly Registered

Re: What are the changes expected to come in the Exceptional Talent (Digital) visa category from July 06, '18?

Post by presidentialiq » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:22 am

ATDI wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 am
Any rumors on whether the visa process is going to become easier or more difficult?
That's an interesting question! When I applied and got endorsed back in May 2017, there were only endorsing 200 people per year. Now, its 400 per year!

So, if you ask me - I think people now stand a greater chance and obviously with each year comes more exposure to the visa scheme and this means more people will be applying and the competition will increase.

It's a catch 22! More slots now available, more people now applying and its becoming more competitive.

I created a Video on "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" personal blog weblink removed by moderator , check that out if it will be helpful to you.

All the best!