ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

B1gChanze
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by B1gChanze » Tue May 15, 2018 12:10 pm

bubbly2703 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 pm
Hi B1gChance,

Your counting starts from April since HO had mad a decision then withdrew it.
Hi bubbly2703, thank you for a response. That is frustrating me a lot...

Has anybody already got any answer about self claim? Please share, interesting to know...

Pnoor
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pnoor » Wed May 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi Munir brother
Please help me here
I submitted our further claim at Liverpool last year june’17 and we haven’t heard anything yet. My lawyer is not contacting HO saying they will send decision when they ve made it. Its been almost R years on adylum and i am getting fedup
Please advise what to do

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Wed May 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Pnoor wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:55 pm
Hi Munir brother
Please help me here
I submitted our further claim at Liverpool last year june’17 and we haven’t heard anything yet. My lawyer is not contacting HO saying they will send decision when they ve made it. Its been almost R years on adylum and i am getting fedup
Please advise what to do
i got reply from home office just now and read below they delayed my decision as well

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 22 April about your outstanding further submissions. Your enquiry has been passed to me to reply.

Our records confirm that we received your further submissions on 26 August 2017. We will consider your further submissions as soon as possible to see whether there has been any change in circumstances to justify a different decision on your asylum claim.

I apologise for the delay in resolving this matter for you, but please be assured that we will contact you as soon as a decision is made.

We believe we have addressed all the points you have raised. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Yours sincerely

xxxx

Customer, Performance and Improvement

UK Visas and Immigration

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:35 pm

munirabid wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:29 pm
i got reply from home office just now and read below they delayed my decision as well

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 22 April about your outstanding further submissions. Your enquiry has been passed to me to reply.

Our records confirm that we received your further submissions on 26 August 2017. We will consider your further submissions as soon as possible to see whether there has been any change in circumstances to justify a different decision on your asylum claim.

I apologise for the delay in resolving this matter for you, but please be assured that we will contact you as soon as a decision is made.

We believe we have addressed all the points you have raised. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Yours sincerely

xxxx

Customer, Performance and Improvement

UK Visas and Immigration
Kindly refrain from posting HO staff names on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 am

Hi
Anyone who go for further submission and HO asking for photos????

As they asking to me with all my dependent 2 photos each of us. Before it's not happened.

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Fri May 25, 2018 10:44 am

Saymın wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:07 pm
I got family 2 kids one 7 years 5 mounth second 5 years old ı come uk 2000 my all appliciton refused now ı aply fresh claim for kids ı got appt 19 juanry 2018 liverpool ı want help what u think munirabid thank u
Hi saymin
When ur further submission done HO asking abt photos? Is there any decision ?

bubbly2703

Post by bubbly2703 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Tarificgirl wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 am
Hi

As they asking to me with all my dependent 2 photos each of us. Before it's not happened.

Hi,

Do what you are told on your letter. I did a further sub and yes i gave them pics.

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Fri May 25, 2018 2:05 pm

bubbly2703 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm
Tarificgirl wrote:
Hi

Hi,

Do what you are told on your letter. I did a further sub and yes i gave them pics.
Not any letter , today is my further submission and they told if u have photos give it 2 photos for each person . They never asking before

bubbly2703

Post by bubbly2703 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Tarificgirl wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:05 pm
bubbly2703 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm
Tarificgirl wrote:
Hi

Hi,

Not any letter , today is my further submission and they told if u have photos give it 2 photos for each person . They never asking before

So you want to do what you want because before you were never asked? Do as you were told and provide them the pics.

faisal03
Newly Registered
Mood:
Somalia

Post by faisal03 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Hello there,
I would like to get help from someone has knowledge about further submission waiting time. I have submit a fresh claim a year ago and until now I haven't heard any reply from the HO and it is concerning me. My solicitor wrote to them and there reply was just wait until we write back to you. even I spoke to my local MP and they were really ignorance with him and they wrote long letter to him about my case also they advice him to tell me that if i can't wait I should go back volunteer.
I don't know what to do? also I would like to apply for work permit but the short list they have put are hard.
I can't take it no longer. My solicitor is optimistic about this long waiting.
I'm waiting to hear back from an experts.
Thanks

bubbly2703

Post by bubbly2703 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm

faisal03 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:20 pm
Hello there,
I would like to get help from someone has knowledge about further submission waiting time. I have submit a fresh claim a year ago and until now I haven't heard any reply from the HO and it is concerning me. My solicitor wrote to them and there reply was just wait until we write back to you. even I spoke to my local MP and they were really ignorance with him and they wrote long letter to him about my case also they advice him to tell me that if i can't wait I should go back volunteer.
I don't know what to do? also I would like to apply for work permit but the short list they have put are hard.
I can't take it no longer. My solicitor is optimistic about this long waiting.
I'm waiting to hear back from an experts.
Thanks
Hi Faisal,

Unfortunately there is no expert when it comes to HO decision waiting times, you just have to wait until they write to you

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:17 pm

munirabid wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:02 pm
hinaaaa wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:15 pm
Which things helps u in this matter,can asylum seeker have bank account?
yes i have right of work plus bank account and i gave my all bank statements to Ho that i don't have money and i don't have any relative in UK and i rented a house when i withdrew asylum support and HO gave me permission for right to rent, Ho gave me my asylum decision after 2 years and after 12 months of Delay I got right of work and its still valid, but i can work only shortlist jobs.
Hi munirabid
How u got permission for right to rent?

Pnoor
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pnoor » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:24 am

Can someone tell me that i am in uk since almost 10 years in july. I was student first then psw then asylum for past 2.5 years. Cna i still make a 10 year request at HO in july or not

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:25 pm

After further submission when the ho give decision ??? After further submission can we apply for Nass support???

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 am

Tarificgirl wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm
Hi everyone
I need advice. I came uk in 2010 with my husband on student visa . Have 2 kids both born in uk. In 2014 we applied asylum and its refused and Appealed exhaust. Till Jan 2017 done further submission all they refused. In August 2017 applied stateless child for maturation for my son when he became 6 yrs 2 months. And also we applied same stateless for my daughter who became 5yrs last week Now my son got British passport yesterday. So what to do now do again further submission or put flr fp???
We are not on Nass support . So can we apply for child benefits for my son now and can we claim any backdated ???

Updating :-
25 may 2018 further submission
5 June 2018 recvd signing letter
11 June 2018 recvd biometric & enrolled same day as mentioned in letter within 5days enroll biometrics.

bubbly2703

Post by bubbly2703 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Tarificgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 am
Tarificgirl wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm
Hi everyone
I need advice. I came uk in 2010 with my husband on student visa . Have 2 kids both born in uk. In 2014 we applied asylum and its refused and Appealed exhaust. Till Jan 2017 done further submission all they refused. In August 2017 applied stateless child for maturation for my son when he became 6 yrs 2 months. And also we applied same stateless for my daughter who became 5yrs last week Now my son got British passport yesterday. So what to do now do again further submission or put flr fp???
We are not on Nass support . So can we apply for child benefits for my son now and can we claim any backdated ???

Updating :-
25 may 2018 further submission
5 June 2018 recvd signing letter
11 June 2018 recvd biometric & enrolled same day as mentioned in letter within 5days enroll biometrics.
Wow, looks like the HO is working working cause they seemed to have been on a go slow. Keep us posted Tarificgirl

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 am

Hi
Is there any idea after biometric HO make decision ? As my landlord give us notice to empty the house till next month,don't know what to do as we r not on Nass support

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:40 am

Tarificgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 am
Hi
Is there any idea after biometric HO make decision ? As my landlord give us notice to empty the house till next month,don't know what to do as we r not on Nass support
you will get leave to remain after 4 to 5 weeks and don't empty property , if Landlord have concern about your Visa status then tell him to check right to rent from Home office Website onlie

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:48 am

Tarificgirl wrote:
Hi
this is Link below tell your Landlord check right to rent and give your Landlord your Home ref and he will check, home office reply him within two working days

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ation.ofml

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am

munirabid wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:40 am
Tarificgirl wrote:
Hi
you will get leave to remain after 4 to 5 weeks and don't empty property , if Landlord have concern about your Visa status then tell him to check right to rent from Home office Website onlie
Landlord want to sell his property so have to leave till 30-July . V r worried as v r not on Nass so don't no HO allowed to recourse fund or not .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 am

Tarificgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am
munirabid wrote:
Tarificgirl wrote:
Hi
Landlord want to sell his property so have to leave till 30-July . V r worried as v r not on Nass so don't no HO allowed to recourse fund or not .
The landlord has to follow due process to evict you through the courts. He cannot just tell you to leave. Has your landlord issued a Section 8 Eviction notice or a Section 21 Eviction notice??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tarificgirl

Post by Tarificgirl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:38 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 am
Tarificgirl wrote:
munirabid wrote:
Tarificgirl wrote:
Hi
The landlord has to follow due process to evict you through the courts. He cannot just tell you to leave. Has your landlord issued a Section 8 Eviction notice or a Section 21 Eviction notice??
Right now they just told verbally they giving on paper on 30-June for 1 month notice period.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Tarificgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:38 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 am
Tarificgirl wrote:
munirabid wrote:

Right now they just told verbally they giving on paper on 30-June for 1 month notice period.
They still have to follow the same correct process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ash2018ash
Newly Registered

Post by ash2018ash » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of some organisations that provide an excellent Country Report for fresh claims?

Can you share plz.

Thank you.

Ooo3
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ooo3 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Claimed asylum 16 october 2017
Interviewed 4 April 2018
13 april 2018 HO asked for further 10 weeks time.
2 July 2018 still awaiting.

What should I do? I want to get an update.