ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Barcode on letter would not scan for biometrics

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ola2
Nigeria

Home Office Barcode on letter would not scan for biometrics

Post by Ola2 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Please, can someone help me. I received a letter from Home Office for my daughter asking her to visit a post Office and enrol her her biometrics. We went to the post office in walsall, but the barcode on our letter could not scan on the post office computer. we were asked to contact home office to issue another letter to my daughter with fresh barcode on it. The problem is that i dont have contact number for Home Office, please could anyone help me with this contact number and or email.

Secondly, i was asked to also tell home office to include my name on the biometric letter as i am the one who would accompany her to do the biometrics, because she is under 16 years.

Please, could anyone help!
Thanks.
Ola2.

Ola2
Nigeria

Re: Home Office Barcode on letter would not scan for biometrics

Post by Ola2 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:36 am

Guys, any help please. Any info?

Ajsingh
Newly Registered
India

Re: Home Office Barcode on letter would not scan for biometrics

Post by Ajsingh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 am

Same happened to me as well. I simply wrote letter (special delivery) to them about it. Their address was on the same letter of biometric enrolment. On to right hand side of first page.. should do this straight away once you know barcode not working. They will send new barcode letter..!