ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary threshold

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

phaedrusTUR
Newly Registered
Turkey

Salary threshold

Post by phaedrusTUR » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi all,
This is my first entry, however, I have been reading the forum for the last a few months and find it incredibly helpful.
I'm planning to apply for ILR in September through SET(O) PSC. My current salary is £35,550 which I think is above the threshold. We get salary increments every year in October at work and my salary will be £36613 from the end of October.
So my question is, waiting for the end of October (rather than applying in September) and applying for ILR with a higher salary would increase the chances of my ILR approval?
Many thanks in anticipation of your response

Echoes

Re: Salary threshold

Post by Echoes » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 pm

You already meet the salary requirement. I do not believe that an annual raise will make any difference.

phaedrusTUR
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: Salary threshold

Post by phaedrusTUR » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Echoes wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 pm
You already meet the salary requirement. I do not believe that an annual raise will make any difference.
Many thanks Echoes.