ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service appointment website issues

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

defender
Newly Registered

Premium service appointment website issues

Post by defender » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:08 am

Hi all, I've been trying since 7pm yesterday to book a premium service appointment for flr(m) application. But when i try to login or choose the appointment date (if i sometimes get that far) and click save and continue. I keep getting this message after the page fails to load.

"Page cannot be displayed
There is a problem displaying this page - try again in a few minutes.

The problem should be fixed soon, so try again in a few moments"

I've been trying non stop since yesterday but keep getting this problem. Is anyone else experiencing issues trying to book and pay for a premium appointment?

Star101

Re: Premium service appointment website issues

Post by Star101 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:13 am

Hi I am having the same problem

defender
Newly Registered

Post by defender » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:35 pm

thanks for confirming. Appears to be a website problem then. Considering how much the homeoffice charges for visas its quite poor that the website has been down for a day so far and with no idea of when its going to work :?

Star101

Post by Star101 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:59 pm

Very True yar

callllllum
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by callllllum » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi, did you guys get this resolved? We have booked and paid for the appointment, but when we try to log back in to print off the application we just get this message.

Cheers!

wudalin1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by wudalin1988 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Does anyone meet this same issue?
I met this from last Friday until now.
Could somebody inform me normally how long it will take to fix this problem?
Thanks a lot for your knid reply.

apemonkey
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by apemonkey » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 pm

I've had the same issue since Friday, tried two different computers, so should not be a cookies/browser issue. I have an appointment, but trying to access the application and print out things.

Is it working for anyone? Or if it wasn't in the past, how did this get resolved - did you get to contact anyone? There does not seem to be a wave of comments on this, so perhaps the whole system is not down?

wudalin1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by wudalin1988 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:58 pm

I also have an appointment and I need to log in to print the checklist and other documents. Unfortunately, the system has been down for several days.
do not know how to contact them and what to do next

Jinglebells
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jinglebells » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:11 am

Hi Senior moderators, Vinny,amber, casa, I need your suggestion please. I was planning to apply for SET(M) through post however just heard the news my Wife is pregnant so I cant take risk of waiting so I am trying to book premium service but got appointment only after 23rd Aug but my visa expires on 02nd Aug. I am regularly refreshing to see if i can get earlier slot, but hope you can give me some suggestion to get early slot , I am okay to pay more even if its weekend or early/late hours but unable to find any slot for next 2 weeks.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:50 am

Several appointments available at the moment for the 23rd, you have to keep checking. Clearing your cache is also a good idea then tying again
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

wudalin1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by wudalin1988 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 pm

This time the system has been down for almost 1 week from last Friday. I have reported this issue to UKVI from Monday but no progress until now. sigh

Anybody know how to get the application form, checklist and biometric enrolment details letter without logging back into the system? Maybe send email to UKVI or call a telephone number?

By the way, is it ok to go to the appointment without bring these documents? Will the caseworker in the premium severice centre can access to these files and print them during the appointment?

Thanks a lot for your time and reply!

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Search for the application form you need on Google, e.g ‘FLRM application form’ you’ll get the official link along with guidance notes as long it’s a gov.uk address

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-flrm

Do not turn up without completing this, you’ll have to do it on the day which will be stressful and would delay the processing of your application.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

kumar232511
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kumar232511 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 pm

callllllum wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:00 pm
Hi, did you guys get this resolved? We have booked and paid for the appointment, but when we try to log back in to print off the application we just get this message.

Cheers!
Hi Defender, I am also facing the same issues from last Friday but still not able to login to UKVI site to access and download my documents for the visa appointment next week . There is no help from UKVI technical team and they always reply with the same suggestion " clear your browser cache/history and retry" !!!

May I know please if you get this resolved? How did you downloaded the forms? Have you went to appointment without documents? Please advise.

Thank You in advance.

kumar232511
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kumar232511 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 pm

wudalin1988 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 pm
This time the system has been down for almost 1 week from last Friday. I have reported this issue to UKVI from Monday but no progress until now. sigh

Anybody know how to get the application form, checklist and biometric enrolment details letter without logging back into the system? Maybe send email to UKVI or call a telephone number?

By the way, is it ok to go to the appointment without bring these documents? Will the caseworker in the premium severice centre can access to these files and print them during the appointment?

Thanks a lot for your time and reply!
Hi All,

I am also in similar situation, my Tier 2 general visa appointment commencing next week and I can't access login URL and I haven't downloaded the appointment documents yet.

This is going to affect my career as I want to change my job as soon as possible. Please could someone advise me the needful to access my application. it's been quite depressing and i'm very anxious as its been almost one week and still I'm not able to access my application form from last Friday.

Is anyone managed to get resolved this error? Can someone please advise what's the alternative for this situation?

Thank you in advance.

wudalin1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by wudalin1988 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi,
When and where is your appointment?
Have you contacted UKVI to ask them to send you these 3 documents? I think maybe this is the solution.
Good luck to you and me.

kumar232511
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kumar232511 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 pm

I contacted UKVI and they responded to me as below. They have not yet fixed the login issue.

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent email correspondences. Our technical team is still working to urgently resolve the issue, we are unable to predict how much longer this will take.

However, we have been advised by the relevant team that if you have confirmation from your bank that the fees were deducted, you can still attend the appointment. You will need to ensure to take your booking reference number (BRN) and evidence of payment, along with your supporting documents to your appointment.

Please refer to the Tier 2 guidance for the required documents see link below.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/docum ... st-provide

Your biometric enrolment will be done at your appointment. The team has also advised that customers should take a chip and pin debit or credit card along as a precaution.

Please be advised that the Apply Online E-Support Service are unable to cancel or reschedule this appointment.

Again we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you."

wudalin1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by wudalin1988 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 am

kumar232511 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 pm
I contacted UKVI and they responded to me as below. They have not yet fixed the login issue.

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent email correspondences. Our technical team is still working to urgently resolve the issue, we are unable to predict how much longer this will take.

However, we have been advised by the relevant team that if you have confirmation from your bank that the fees were deducted, you can still attend the appointment. You will need to ensure to take your booking reference number (BRN) and evidence of payment, along with your supporting documents to your appointment.

Your biometric enrolment will be done at your appointment. The team has also advised that customers should take a chip and pin debit or credit card along as a precaution.

Please be advised that the Apply Online E-Support Service are unable to cancel or reschedule this appointment.

This is a good news from UKVI.
Good luck to you!

apemonkey
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by apemonkey » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Good luck to us all. Please write an update after the appointment!

wudalin1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by wudalin1988 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Today UKVI also suggested to attend the appointment without logging in to the application but bring the email from noreply and the documents for Tier 2 Visa.

Please find more information from the copied email.“
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email correspondence of 13 July. We have raised the issue again to our technical team, we are unable to predict how much longer this will take.

As your appointment is on 25/07/2018, please refer to the Tier 2 guidance for the required documents see link below:

Please ensure to take the email (payment confirmation) you received from the no reply inbox, which shows your booking reference number.

The caseworker will make arrangement for the biometric enrolment on your appointment day.

Again we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Yours faithfully,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Can members please note that this topic is for PSC appointments for FLR M spouse visa extensions and NOT a general topic for all visas.

Kindly post in the correct sub forum based on the visa category that is relevant to your application, ie Tier 2 sub forum, ILR sub forum etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wudalin1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by wudalin1988 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 pm

kumar232511 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 pm

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, my friend,
Have you completed your premium service appointment? Would you like to update us your results please?