ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING TIME AFTER JUDICIAL REVIEW WIN

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nadeem222
Newly Registered

WAITING TIME AFTER JUDICIAL REVIEW WIN

Post by nadeem222 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi Every one,
I need a valuable advise in my case. I have won judicial review hearing on my tier 1 entrepreneur visa against entry clearance office. Visa office refused my application on the basis of my interview from back country Pakistan. I came back on my valid old leave and filed a judicial review. I want to ask how many days will home office take to come back to me. Will they grant straightway visa or may ask further document. The judge also ordered to pay cost as well.

This is a long battle started in 2015 and ended on August 2017.

I need a valuable advise.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: WAITING TIME AFTER JUDICIAL REVIEW WIN

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Judicial Review is outside the scope of immigration rules and Tier 1E rules. You need to follow this up via your solicitor with HO. No one can tell you how long does it take for you to hear from HO
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nadeem222
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem222 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:02 pm

zimba88 wrote:Judicial Review is outside the scope of immigration rules and Tier 1E rules. You need to follow this up via your solicitor with HO. No one can tell you how long does it take for you to hear from HO
Thank you very much, My lawyer is also waiting. I will update once receive a response from home office it might help others.

Regards

nadeem222
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem222 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:07 pm

i have spoken to my lawyer regarding time frame, he said usually homeoffice decide within 3 months. I also want to know if anybody know if home office may ask the document again to reconsider or straight way grant visa. My passport is already with them.

Regards

Maya2017
Newly Registered

Post by Maya2017 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:31 pm

It all depends on what was requested as part of the JR. In most cases you would require the Home Office to issue the document within a certain time frame. If it was their mistake you could ask them to issue it within 14 days. If no request was made then you either have to wait until they decide to issue it, keep chasing the Home Office caseworker or threaten JR again.

nadeem222
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem222 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Thanks Maya I am still waiting is there any specific department to chase. I even do not know where my case is. My passport is already with homeoffice.

nadeem222
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem222 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:14 pm

I have not seen any time frame for this as well.

rdjasani
Newly Registered

Post by rdjasani » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:07 am

I also win the case like this,
can you please can you give update

Thanks

nadeem222
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem222 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:38 am

Its been more than one year but no response or implementation of court order. I have tried my best called home office emailed them and even involved my mp. They just passed my case to post decesion team but still have not heared any thing.

Regards

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 am

When u won the case in JR only order court sent to HO to review the refusal decision , revisit and reconsideration of your application. As far as outcome is concern it could be anything without any specific time frame. I would advise you to engage yourself in business activities you most probably be asked for fresh updated documents. Normally HO don’t refused applicants after JR proceedings however few applicants have been asked for fresh documents and one person I personally know called for interview at HO premise at Liverpool after winning her case in JR. Good luck

nadeem222
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem222 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:40 pm

thanks for the valueable advice. The situation is that i have applied from pakistan in 2015. Its been more than 3 years now. I am here in uk because i came back after refusal on my old valid leave and filed FLRO. And of my application for leave to remain is still pending. I am just waiting to.implement court order. I have already gone through all process i was refused on the basis of interview. Court order clearly says just to remake decesion not reconsider.

Regards

asphand
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by asphand » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:16 am

Hi Nadeem,

Do they still have your passport for the past 3 years? That's criminal!

nadeem222 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:40 pm
thanks for the valueable advice. The situation is that i have applied from pakistan in 2015. Its been more than 3 years now. I am here in uk because i came back after refusal on my old valid leave and filed FLRO. And of my application for leave to remain is still pending. I am just waiting to.implement court order. I have already gone through all process i was refused on the basis of interview. Court order clearly says just to remake decesion not reconsider.

Regards

nadeem222
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem222 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:13 am

Yes they have. In the meantime my mother and father died with a gap of 4 months and I could not go.