ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non-residents loan providers

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

EGYBOY
Newly Registered
Egypt

non-residents loan providers

Post by EGYBOY » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello guys,

Does anyone know any banks/loan providers that can offer loans to startup companies given the director is not a UK resident? I am looking for the £200k neede for the tier 1 entrepreneur visa and it appears venture capitalists have less appeal to my sector and hence I need a loan to list the company on London Stock Exchange and raise money from the public market. Any advice on loan providers would be appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: non-residents loan providers

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Members are not permitted to name or post company details and information on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:26 pm

EGYBOY wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:19 pm
Hello guys,

Does anyone know any banks/loan providers that can offer loans to startup companies given the director is not a UK resident? I am looking for the £200k neede for the tier 1 entrepreneur visa and it appears venture capitalists have less appeal to my sector and hence I need a loan to list the company on London Stock Exchange and raise money from the public market. Any advice on loan providers would be appreciated.
Even if you do find such a company, it will not meet the requirements of the T1E visa. The 200K has to be your money, not a loan to the company by a financier or shares purchased by third parties (by listing)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:22 am

No company/bank will do this mate. Raise your money from somewhere else
Bizman