ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa processing time at TLScontact London

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

harshitguptaiitr
India

Visa processing time at TLScontact London

Post by harshitguptaiitr » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:33 pm

How long does it take to process tourist Schengen Visa (non-UK national) at TLScontact, London?

I am getting an appointment 10 working days before my scheduled trip. Is this something to worry about?

Edit
I intend to travel in April 2017, during Easter break.
Please DO NOT send me a Private Message for immigration advice.

My responses are not a substitute for professional legal advice. My response does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visa processing time at TLScontact London

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:44 pm

For which country?

Usually takes 10 to 15 days, sometimes longer during peak periods like Easter and Summer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

harshitguptaiitr
India

Post by harshitguptaiitr » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:58 pm

CR001 wrote:For which country?
France
I am planning to go around Easter holiday and appointment is available for 31 March.
This is peak holiday season and hence the availability of appointment is 3 weeks from today.

I have one more reason to worry:
I, my wife and our infant daughter are applying for Visa. I know that my daughter doesn't need to pay for application (just for service of TLSContact) or have her finger prints taken. But we will have to bring her with us as there is no one at home to baby sit her. However TLSContact does not allow anyone less than 12 years of age.

My responses are not a substitute for professional legal advice. My response does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice.

skogafoss2016
Newly Registered

Post by skogafoss2016 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi man,

I''m in the same boat. Can you please tell me if they allow infant children who are also applicants inside the centre? We are not from London and we don't have any childcare options on the day of the appointment. How did you overcome this problem?

Regards

harshitguptaiitr
India

Post by harshitguptaiitr » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:31 pm

I have replied you in a private message.

skogafoss2016 wrote:Hi man,

I''m in the same boat. Can you please tell me if they allow infant children who are also applicants inside the centre? We are not from London and we don't have any childcare options on the day of the appointment. How did you overcome this problem?

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:41 pm

harshitguptaiitr wrote:I have replied you in a private message.

Regards
This user 'skogafoss2016' does not have PM access. You should also note that ANY abuse of the PM privilege or unsolicited PMs to other members and your PM access could be withdrawn permanently.

Post in public so all can benefit and any inaccuracies can be corrected/verified etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

skogafoss2016
Newly Registered

Post by skogafoss2016 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:11 pm

I'm sorry, since i'm a new member I am not able to access PMs :(
harshitguptaiitr wrote:I have replied you in a private message.

Regards

harshitguptaiitr
India

Post by harshitguptaiitr » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Send an email directly to the embassy

vinayderock
Newly Registered

Post by vinayderock » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:42 pm

harshitguptaiitr wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:31 pm
I have replied you in a private message.

Regards
Hi, please let me know if you have a way out for this?

harshitguptaiitr
India

Post by harshitguptaiitr » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Send an email directly to the embassy