ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

naturalisation ?

Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:51 pm

first of all i want say thank you to this forum .

i want apply for naturalisation online and i have few question about it .

1) i have 2 referee one is accounted on ltd company is british and second is facility manager is irsh ?
1/A) do this referees enough or not ?

2) what the best way to apply paper form or online?

3) HO granted my permanant on 1/aug/2017 so i have right to apply on 1/aug/2018 .
3/b) do the referees sign date should be 1/aug/2018 and above or not ?

4) on online application they asking for historic applications made it before outside and inside .
4/c) i know all the names of my application i made it before but not exaclty dates and case numbers . what should i do for this ?

5) on employment history dates shoud i write p45 dates or physicly stop work date ? because the company sent me p45 after 2 months stop work .

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: naturalisation ?

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:44 pm

bear wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:51 pm
first of all i want say thank you to this forum .

i want apply for naturalisation online and i have few question about it .

1) i have 2 referee one is accounted on ltd company is british and second is facility manager is irsh ?
1/A) do this referees enough or not ?
you need one person at least British Passport , for second ref. you don't need to mention passport so only one passport ref required. so above case seems fine.
2) what the best way to apply paper form or online?
Total my personal experience, other ppl. may different . I went for online one.

reason you can modify data many times , paper need lot of care and any mistake need extra effort

3) HO granted my permanant on 1/aug/2017 so i have right to apply on 1/aug/2018 .
what's hurry , if you can wait for 12 months . better to go for app after few days of 12 months.
3/b) do the referees sign date should be 1/aug/2018 and above or not ?

yes , they should sign after completion of your app. btw ref form is same which is available for manual. in online you have to download it separately. if some known person would be on leave you can download now and get it signed e.g. 3 Aug (Please do it on your own risk , it could be illegal to sign future dated docs)

4) on online application they asking for historic applications made it before outside and inside .
yes , all kind of applications you made in past, eg first visa , extensions... with dates and history of Biometrics
4/c) i know all the names of my application i made it before but not exaclty dates and case numbers . what should i do for this ?
try to find previous letters , bank statements (when you paid) or emails for applications for leave etc. better to provide exact dates, **seniors please advise***
5) on employment history dates shoud i write p45 dates or physicly stop work date ? because the company sent me p45 after 2 months stop work .
sorry , are you unemployed at the moment ? can not understand this question.
Khurram

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:19 pm

thanks for your answer maybe some of your answers non sance .but am still waiting for senior to confirm.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:27 pm

bear wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:19 pm
thanks for your answer maybe some of your answers non sance .but am still waiting for senior to confirm.
wish you would get answers according to your desires. best of luck
Khurram

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 pm

first how to say i have to wait few days after 12 months . the law say 12 month and you few days after 12 months. can you explain to me what you mean .

second i said to you i dont member my application history outside and inside and you said chech bank statment . non sanse . can you explain more

thanks.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:52 pm

bear wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 pm
first how to say i have to wait few days after 12 months . the law say 12 month and you few days after 12 months. can you explain to me what you mean .
because I also experienced same. and senior advised me to wait for 2-3 days , are you 100% sure your 12 months count will be completed on 1st of Aug not on 2nd of Aug. many applications got rejection just due to 1 day early.

Even if you try home office help line , you will get different answer. Rest up to you.

second i said to you i dont member my application history outside and inside and you said chech bank statment . non sanse . can you explain more
no one remember, I gave a way to find out to do some effort to find the dates.
thanks.
Nothing Personal , when you post then get ready for different answers . sometimes seniors also make mistakes and we are all here to help each others. I did not answer you for my personal interest or with wrong intentions & I am hope I did not give any wrong answer which could harm your application
Khurram

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Thanks again for your answer.

Am sure because i recieved letter with my permanant card say 1 aug 2017.

Second on paper form say give any reference number use it before and online say give all history application before
Name
Case number (if you know)
Date ( if you know)
They write if you know that mean not mandatory to write it?

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:18 pm

bear wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:05 pm
Thanks again for your answer.

Am sure because i recieved letter with my permanant card say 1 aug 2017.

Second on paper form say give any reference number use it before and online say give all history application before
Name
Case number (if you know)
Date ( if you know)
They write if you know that mean not mandatory to write it?
You mentioned yourself , IF you know... so not must to provide each and every data. but better , we don't know why home office exactly do with this but it may help them to track your biometrics , changes there and would make your case little bit more easy for them
Khurram

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:25 pm

Thanks .
Yes you right because all my immigration history is with them .
Last time for my permenant card i done biometric fingers and photo should i do it again for naturalisation ? Because i have all the data for it .

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:32 pm

bear wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:25 pm
Thanks .
Last time for my permenant card i done biometric fingers and photo should i do it again for naturalisation ? Because i have all the data for it .
For BC application you will do biometrics again - irrespective of whether you done it for other applications.

Also I would not rely on UKVI to know all your details. You are dealing with the Nationality Directorate, which is different from the EU Directorate and they may not necessarily talk to each other, or indeed have all your data.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:35 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:32 pm
bear wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:25 pm
Thanks .
For BC application you will do biometrics again - irrespective of whether you done it for other applications.

Also I would not rely on UKVI to know all your details. You are dealing with the Nationality Directorate, which is different from the EU Directorate and they may not necessarily talk to each other, or indeed have all your data.
yes as above , plus payment per applicant for biometric each time
Khurram

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Thanks . How they know you breach immgration law ?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:43 pm

bear wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 pm
Thanks . How they know you breach immgration law ?
If you made yourself known to Home Office as an illegal immigrant at some stage, or you got caught as illegal.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:47 pm

That s mean they have my immigration record ?

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

naturalisation for eu family member history

Post by bear » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:46 pm

hi to all .

i want to apply for naturalisation as family member of eu citizen and im not sure about my immigratin history . this is my immigration history

1) tier 4 student visa /entery clerance 2011 exp jun 2012

2)married to eu citizen 02/2012 back home we back to uk 03/2012

3)apply for residance card on basis selfemployed on 05/2012 which was rejected on /15/08/2012 because insufficient documents and they ask me to send new application when iam in good position.

4)my wife start an employment on 1/08/2012 .

5) apply for another residence card on 10/ sep /2012 which was refused on 22/07/2013 because my wife employer no pick up the phone .

6) apealed against decision which was allowed and issued residence card on 01/2014 .

7) apply for permenant card for employment period 5years from 01/08/2012 to 01/08/2017 which was issued on 01/2018 .

thats all my immigration history . i heard residence card is optional if is true that mean i was in good position .

can you see guys here any period of overstay ?

thanks a lot

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Re: naturalisation for eu family member history

Post by bear » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:44 pm

can you please answer my question ?

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:10 am

can you please answer my question

Richard W
- thin ice -

Post by Richard W » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 am

bear wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:46 pm
2)married to eu citizen 02/2012 back home we back to uk 03/2012

3)apply for residance card on basis selfemployed on 05/2012 which was rejected on /15/08/2012 because insufficient documents and they ask me to send new application when iam in good position.

4)my wife start an employment on 1/08/2012 .
<snip>
can you see guys here any period of overstay ?
July 2012 looks like such a period. You had been in the UK for more than 3 months but it seems that your wife was not a qualified person.

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:37 am

I said my wife she was self employed since 2011 to aug 2012 and she s start be employed on aug 2012 . How you said she was not qualifed person ?

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 am

As well on july 2012 my application was with HO since 14 may to 15 aug 2012 .

Richard W
- thin ice -

Post by Richard W » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:51 am

bear wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:37 am
I said my wife she was self employed since 2011 to aug 2012 and she s start be employed on aug 2012 . How you said she was not qualifed person ?
What you actually said is that you applied 'on the basis of self-employment', without saying whose. (Some core family members wrongly think that just their work activities qualify them for a residence card.) Remember that the evidence offered was rejected as inadequate, which is concerning if she had been self-employed since 2011.
bear wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 am
As well on july 2012 my application was with HO since 14 may to 15 aug 2012 .
An application for a residence card as the spouse of a qualified person is not an application to extend or vary leave to remain, so it did not extend the leave to remain you had as a student.

As you were married to an EEA national when your leave to remain expired, I do not think it likely that the lack of evidence of your wife being a qualified person in July 2012 will be held against you, but it's not inconceivable.

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 am

qualified person it mean self employed or employment . as well when i married to eu citizen i have right to work and stay without residence card (optional).

Richard W
- thin ice -

Post by Richard W » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:37 pm

bear wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 am
qualified person it mean self employed or employment
The work must be genuine and effective and not marginal or ancillary. Doing a paper round would probably not be enough.
bear wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 am
. as well when i married to eu citizen i have right to work and stay without residence card (optional).
Only for (a) the first three months after the sponsor's entry to the UK and (b) while the sponsor is a qualified person. It seems that each entry restarts the three months. (There is also (c) when the sponsor has permanent residence, but that is not relevant in this case.)

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by bear » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:03 am

Yes. Self employed was genuine she was paying the tax and national contribution class 2 .plus the reason for the reject because i did not send enough enough evidence such national contrubition class 2 and invoices as well they said in lettre you can apply again when you are in good position on 15 aug 2018 but that time was my employed . Sep 2012 i reapply on the basis employment after 11 months they refuse because my wife employer did not pick up the phone and the they said the job is not genuine and they ask me to apeal or leave the country . My apealed allowed because i give them all the proves . 2018 when apply for permanent card took for 6 weeks and i got it .
Plus just i got immigration history from HO from 2011 up to now did not said any problem in july .

bear
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Marital status

Post by bear » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:43 am

Hi to all

i want apply next month for naturalisation and i have one question about marital status . My application for divorce under process but i have not get any decree nisi or absolute yet .
Legal separet i need confirmation from court. Or
should choise married as im not divorce it yet .
Thanks