ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent application form help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent application form help

Post by PUNJABIKING » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Thanx riverthames
So my details will come under main applicant ennit ?
That's wat I was thinking too. Plz confirm.
Thanx

Riverthamess
Newly Registered

Post by Riverthamess » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:38 pm

PUNJABIKING wrote:Thanx riverthames
So my details will come under main applicant ennit ?
That's wat I was thinking too. Plz confirm.
Thanx
Yes, all main's applicant details , examples below

SECTION 6 - ABOUT THE MAIN APPLICANT
69 MAIN APPLICANT'S GIVEN NAME(S)
70 MAIN APPLICANT'S FAMILY NAME

SECTION 6 - MAIN APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
85 WHAT JOB OR EMPLOYMENT IS THE MAIN APPLICANT DOING IN THE UK OR GOING TO DO IN THE UK?
89 PLEASE PROVIDE THE MAIN APPLICANT'S WORK ADDRESS DETAILS

Doraemon1987
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Doraemon1987 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:45 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:29 pm
PUNJABIKING wrote:Are you accompanying the main applicant or joining them later? Assuming you are in the UK, she is 'joining you'.
( Number of the passport or travel document that the main applicant will use to travel to the UK )
this is the question. Your spouse is the main applicant. You are NOT applying for a visa, she is.

Can someome plz tell me what the answer shud be and in front it says number of the passport or something. this is so confusing. plz reply asap. thanx
Hello CR001,

I need some advise please. I'm in trouble answering that question too since my case is unmarried and my partner and I still here in the philippines. We will apply for a visa together under Tier 2 General and dependant visa.

Could you please tell me what is best approach to answer that question. Should I put "yes, accompanying"?

Please help me out.

Thank you.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:21 am

This is a two year old thread. Please ask your question in your own thread and don't bump up old threads.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.