ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deported

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Belfastbeauty 66
Newly Registered

Deported

Post by Belfastbeauty 66 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 am

Hello can anybody give me advice...my niece is being beaten on a daily basis by her boyfriend who is an illegal immigrant, he was granted stay over 10 years ago because he said they was getting married as they had a child together...they never got married but he goes down to London when immigration look for him, then comes back ...he sells drugs, has people turning up at her house, kicking in her door cos he owes money..is there anyway we can inform immigration to have him deported ...any advice will be helpful

bubbly2703

Re: Deported

Post by bubbly2703 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Belfastbeauty 66 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 am
Hello can anybody give me advice...my niece is being beaten on a daily basis by her boyfriend who is an illegal immigrant, he was granted stay over 10 years ago because he said they was getting married as they had a child together...they never got married but he goes down to London when immigration look for him, then comes back ...he sells drugs, has people turning up at her house, kicking in her door cos he owes money..is there anyway we can inform immigration to have him deported ...any advice will be helpful
hi,

how is he an illegal immigrant when he was granted stay over 10years ago?

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Has her boyfriend been granted ILR :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Has her boyfriend been granted ILR :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Belfastbeauty 66 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 am
Why your niece continues to be ina relationship with him despite beatings and why don’t she go to police ?

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:01 pm

It’s not for you to try and get him deported. These are criminal offences, call the police. They will deal with him and will involve the UKVI as required. If he gets a criminal record, remaining in the UK will be all that more difficult to achieve.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor