ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visit Visa - Evidence

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zamroo2
Newly Registered

UK Visit Visa - Evidence

Post by Zamroo2 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Hello

My mom is applying to visit me in the UK she is on a Malawian passport, does one have to submit 6 months worth of bank Statements? There is no current mention of the 6 months on the following guide

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ersion.pdf

She will providing a letter from her employing confirming her salary and that she is on a contract until 2023.
She will be attaching title deeds to her multiple properties and travel history for both US, Australia and other countries EU and non EU. She will be attaching her latest bank statements, her USD bank statement where she is paid and her local statement. I attached a letter of invite with my passport details and Australian passport(naturalised )

Do you think not having 6 months worth of statements will be an issue?

Thanks

skymoon

Re: UK Visit Visa - Evidence

Post by skymoon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:06 pm

She needs to provide 6 Months Bank Statements to confirm that she actually received salary as showing in her last 6 Months payslips with employer salary confirmation letter.