ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant to ILR - Online application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ntt05r
Vietnam

Tier 2 Dependant to ILR - Online application

Post by ntt05r » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:33 pm

Hello all,

I am currently on Tier 2 General and my wife is on Tier 2 dependant. My 5 years comes first and my wifels a few months later. I have decided to apply separately using the online system. My online application is pretty clear but I have some confusion over my wife's application.

1. The online application does not ask any detail of any absences my wife has had outside of the UK. I recall the Immigration rules insist on <180 days.

2. The online application does not ask us to provide any proof that we have been living together for 5 years and intention to be together in the future.

We have all the evidence required but are surprised that there is no mentioning of this at all in the online application. Any ideas?

ntt05r
Vietnam

Re: Tier 2 Dependant to ILR - Online application

Post by ntt05r » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Anyone been in a similar situation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:08 pm

1. The online application does not ask any detail of any absences my wife has had outside of the UK. I recall the Immigration rules insist on <180 days.
There is no absence for PBS Dependents whose visas were issued BEFORE 11th January 2018.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ntt05r
Vietnam

Post by ntt05r » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Thank you. Suppose I'd just go with whatever documents the application requires.