ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Utility Bills - EU1 Form

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MichaelTN

Utility Bills - EU1 Form

Post by MichaelTN » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:59 am

Hello, me again!

All has gone perfectly thanks to the helpful people on this Forum, I couldn't have done it without the people who helped.

I have one final question - my Wife has been granted temporary stay up until next year while we wait for a decision on the EU1 Form.

They've asked me to supply three extra documents, these are;
  • Registration of Tenancy - I have this
  • Tax Credit Certificate - I have this
  • Second Utility Bill with BOTH names - I don't have this
The second Utility Bill is worrisome - I gave them my Electric Ireland bill with both names although Wers Waste & Eir will not put a second name on the bill.

What can I do or what else can I supply them with?

Again for information I'm British and my Wife is Azeri.

minhabolacha
Newly Registered

Re: Utility Bills - EU1 Form

Post by minhabolacha » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:33 pm

I don't think that both names have to be on the same bill. Just have to be on the same address. I used Virgin media(internet and home phone) under my name and gas under my husband's.
I think the easiest thing to change the name is Virgin. She needs to have a bank account that can be direct debit though.

adamson
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by adamson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:23 am

Need help please ?
Hello I have question here
Does they need certified copy of my eu spouse passport?
Can u just have scanned of the document they need and print them off or it need to be sent by post?
Can you plz explain how the invitation letter should look like?
Regarding the travel insurance how long does in need to be ?
Is that problem if I book on way ticket as planing to live there while I am applying for the embbasy and travelling or return ticket better?
also we got place to live in ireland can I apply or my wife need job first?
What can I do while I am there can I work or I need to wait till I get eu resident card?
What document do I need to apply while I there and when can I apply?

Thank you very much MichaelTN it's so many to ask and I really appreciate your time

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 am

Adamson, I'll send you a PM with the information shortly today or tomorrow.

Got a reply back from INIS and they refused to budge, they still want a second utility bill in both names - guess they'll have to wait for a bank to be opened.

They have also asked for Registration of Tenancy in the applicants name, how is this possible? I supplied my Registration of Tenancy letter as I'm the tenant, not my wife.

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 am

MichaelTN wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 am
Adamson, I'll send you a PM with the information shortly today or tomorrow.

Got a reply back from INIS and they refused to budge, they still want a second utility bill in both names - guess they'll have to wait for a bank to be opened.

They have also asked for Registration of Tenancy in the applicants name, how is this possible? I supplied my Registration of Tenancy letter as I'm the tenant, not my wife.
Just re-read the letter, it says a Utility Bill in BOTH names.

I explained that we don't have another - Electric Ireland put the name on both although Wers Waste & Eir refused to do so.

Also a bank account would only be in my wife's name, not both.

Her phone bill is also on the Eir account under my name.

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:03 pm

adamson wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:23 am
Need help please ?
Hello I have question here
Does they need certified copy of my eu spouse passport?
Can u just have scanned of the document they need and print them off or it need to be sent by post?
Can you plz explain how the invitation letter should look like?
Regarding the travel insurance how long does in need to be ?
Is that problem if I book on way ticket as planing to live there while I am applying for the embbasy and travelling or return ticket better?
also we got place to live in ireland can I apply or my wife need job first?
What can I do while I am there can I work or I need to wait till I get eu resident card?
What document do I need to apply while I there and when can I apply?

Thank you very much MichaelTN it's so many to ask and I really appreciate your time
Ok you don't have permission to read Private Messages Adamson, read below;

- I believe it depends where its being sent to, my wife is from Azerbaijan and she sent all supporting documentation to the Embassy in Ankara via VFS Baku (company/building in Baku, Azerbaijan) My wife sent her original passports, no copies. My passport was a copy (British)

- There's lots of examples of invitation letters around the internet, just have a quick Google for Invitation Letter Irish C Visa Example (If you still need help, pass me your email and I'll send you mine)

- Travel Insurance needs to be for the whole 3 months (This is what I was told and I did)

- I don't understand the travel question sorry! I bought my wife a one-way ticket to Ireland, no return.

- If you have a place to live in Ireland that's fine, do either you or your wife work in Ireland?

- You can't work until you get Temporary Residence Card, my wife just received hers, you get it when you apply for the EU Card after some weeks.

- You can apply whenever you get to Ireland, just bring proof of marriage documents that are translated, along with all passports & other supporting evidence - you can find the EU1 Form online to see what documents are needed when you are in Ireland.

adamson
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by adamson » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:39 pm

Thank you so much
My email is email address removed by moderator
Regarding the travel question just been trying to ask if that proplem at the entry bord to have only one way ticket
Also does my wife need to send certified copy of her passport or just can be normal copy.
My wife has put me in tent (flat contract?)is that OK
The landlord asked for that?
Thank you so much for your help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:51 pm

adamson wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:39 pm
Thank you so much
My email is email address removed by moderator
Regarding the travel question just been trying to ask if that proplem at the entry bord to have only one way ticket
Also does my wife need to send certified copy of her passport or just can be normal copy.
My wife has put me in tent (flat contract?)is that OK
The landlord asked for that?
Thank you so much for your help
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules. Personal contact information is NOT permitted to be posted publicly on the forum to protect your privacy (everyone on the forum is a complete stranger). We have many scammers and spammers who trawl looking for such information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Wups, sorry for requesting it CR001!

One way ticket is fine, that's what my wife came on.

Ask your embassy what they want Adamson, our one wanted a physical passport of my wife (non-eu) and a copy of mine (eu citizen)

That's fine - having some documents with both names together is good for the long run.

adamson
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by adamson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Thanks Michael,
I have chosen Family members of EU/EEA/Swiss citizens (spouse )is that wrong one?
Cause you said you went for family or friend?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:56 pm

saeef wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:47 pm
Family members:
do not need a work permit to work, even if they are non-EU nationals.
have the right to equal treatment, including access to all social and tax advantages.
http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=463&langId=en
Please stop providing misleading information to others in the forum, this is incorrect!
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:01 pm

adamson wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:47 pm
Thanks Michael,
I have chosen Family members of EU/EEA/Swiss citizens (spouse )is that wrong one?
Cause you said you went for family or friend?
Hey Adamson,

Sorry about not replying, I don't visit here too much!

I went for Family Members of EU/EEA/Swiss Citizens (Spouse) don't worry :)

adamson
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by adamson » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:02 am

Thank you so much MichaelTN.

anbu369
Newly Registered
India

Post by anbu369 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:07 pm

MichaelTn I am in the same situation as you. I am here on my stamp c. My tenancy is in my wife's name and can't add my name to it since the letting agency wont let us do it. What did you do? please advice