ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa and 5 days housing benefit!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lyyad
Newly Registered
Palestine

spouse visa and 5 days housing benefit!!

Post by lyyad » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:39 pm

hi , i am going to apply for my wife to join me in the UK next month which is 1st of august 2018 , i started working full time on first of 1 of February , i updated the housing benefit about the new work on 15 of February , asking them to stop it, but they decided to stop it from the 5th of February , so if i apply on first of august i would send 6 payslips full time but what about the 5 days in February !! i worked the full month but they insisted to pay me these 5 days , my question is can i apply on the first of august or wait 5 days? or i must wait an other month!!? thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa and 5 days housing benefit!!

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Not an issue.

Housing benefit is paid in ARREARS, so that week would likely have been for January's last week.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lyyad
Newly Registered
Palestine

Re: spouse visa and 5 days housing benefit!!

Post by lyyad » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:34 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 pm
Not an issue.

Housing benefit is paid in ARREARS, so that week would likely have been for January's last week.
thank you , is it more save to apply on the 6th or does not matter? thanks in advance