ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about ILR SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

olarey

Question about ILR SET(M)

Post by olarey » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Hello,

I have some questions regarding filling form SET(M) for my wife and my dependent. I am a British Citizen and my wife came to the UK in late february 2014. she extended her visit using form FLR(M) in September 2016 which will expire in May 2019.

I will be grateful if someone can help with the following information.

1. the out of country spouse visit want granted in January 2016 but she arrived in 3rd week of february. my question is, will the 28 days before 5 years anniversary application be the date visa was granted or the date she arrived in country?

2. she resat UKVI IELTS level B1 during her extension in 2016 and i want to ask if she can re-use same result for the ILR SET(M) application even if it has expired.

Please i will appreciate all the help regarding this. many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Question about ILR SET(M)

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:58 am

1. It starts counting from date of entry to the UK.

2. If it is from a test provider and test that is on the current HO list then she can use it again. She will also need LIUK test.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.