ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM extension - Self employment Declaration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tandaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

FLRM extension visa- need clarification

Post by Tandaki » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:37 am

Hi folks,
My FLRM extension visa is expiring on 12th of July. I need some clarification.
My husband has recently moved from Permanent job to Contract job (on 4rd April , 2018). . Because he doesn't have financial records for the last year therefore he cannot come under category g or f.

He has recently got a part time job (with gross salary 13,000 GBP) and he will be able to show only
one month payslip (june). He has a cash saving of around 40,000 GBP in his account maintained for atleast 6 months. He has more than 30 K earnings in his previous full time employment in the previous 12 months.

Can someone please confirm that based on the above he will be able to classify under category B and will satisfy the salary threshold requirement?
Early reply will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Zareena

Tandaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLRM extension visa- need clarification

Post by Tandaki » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Tandaki wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:37 am
Hi folks,
My husband has recently moved from Permanent job to Contract job (on 4rd April , 2018). . Because he doesn't have financial records for the last year therefore he cannot come under category g or f.

He has recently got a part time job (with gross salary 13,000 GBP) and he will be able to show only
one month payslip (june). He has a cash saving of around 40,000 GBP in his account maintained for atleast 6 months. He has more than 30 K earnings in his previous full time employment in the previous 12 months.

Can someone please confirm that based on the above he will be able to classify under category B and will satisfy the salary threshold requirement?

Cheers
Zareena
Still waiting for the reply. The forum seems very helpless. Dissapointing :(

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 pm

Yes he will fall under category B where he has to fulfill the requirement by two ways. Firstly he has earned at least £18600 during the last 12 months and secondly has earned at least £9300 during the last 6 months which in your case seems easily be fulfilled.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Tandaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

FLRM extension - Self employment Declaration

Post by Tandaki » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi folks,

I will be applying for FLRM extension visa in few days time. I have question regarding financial requirement.

My husband has a permanent job and he has only one month in his current company. He also satisfies the financial requirement for the last 12 months with the previous employer. Therefore I will be fulfilling the requirement under category B.

However he and myself are also employed for last 3 months with his limited company and we hold equal equal shares.

My Question is that in the form , do we have to still fill the selfemployment section , although
we will be not fulfilling requirement under this section as we don't have financial records for the last financial year.

Early replies will highly appreciated.

Cheers
Zareena

Tandaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLRM extension - Self employment Declaration

Post by Tandaki » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:17 am

Someone please reply to my below query?
Thanks in advance

Tandaki wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:50 pm
Hi folks,

I will be applying for FLRM extension visa in few days time. I have question regarding financial requirement.

My husband has a permanent job and he has only one month in his current company. He also satisfies the financial requirement for the last 12 months with the previous employer. Therefore I will be fulfilling the requirement under category B.

However he and myself are also employed for last 3 months with his limited company and we hold equal equal shares.

My Question is that in the form , do we have to still fill the selfemployment section , although
we will be not fulfilling requirement under this section as we don't have financial records for the last financial year.

Cheers
Zareena

Tandaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Tandaki » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Very disappointing.. Is there any one to answer the below query? Only two days left to apply.
Tandaki wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:17 am
Thanks in advance

Tandaki wrote:
Hi folks,

Cheers
Zareena

Tandaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Tandaki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am

Tandaki wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm
Very disappointing.. Is there any one to answer the below query? Only two days left to apply.
Tandaki wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:17 am
Thanks in advance

Tandaki wrote:
Hi folks,

Cheers
Zareena
Some one please reply to the above question. I will be applying tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:08 am

Tandaki wrote:
Hi folks,

Cheers
Zareena
If he has more than £18600 in last 12 months (I think he has 30k) and has a £13000 current job plus £40000 savings, he can apply under category B and calculation would be,
Requirement 1- more than £18600 in 12 months
Requirement 2- more than £18600 current job (£9000 from savings + 13000 current job = 22000)
How long he has the savings for as any time period fall outside that savings period within 12 months can be objected because it employs that he is showing same income in yaerly income (30k) and then same income in savings?

Tandaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Tandaki » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Alam- wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:08 am
Tandaki wrote:
Hi folks,

Cheers
Zareena
If he has more than £18600 in last 12 months (I think he has 30k) and has a £13000 current job plus £40000 savings, he can apply under category B and calculation would be,
Requirement 1- more than £18600 in 12 months
Requirement 2- more than £18600 current job (£9000 from savings + 13000 current job = 22000)
How long he has the savings for as any time period fall outside that savings period within 12 months can be objected because it employs that he is showing same income in yaerly income (30k) and then same income in savings?
Thanks Alam for the reply. Really appreciate it.

Regards

Zareena