ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chesky13
Newly Registered

overstayer

Post by Chesky13 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:19 am

hi
i need help
my fiancee is an overstayer for almost 3 years here in UK. He went home voluntarily. And now after 2 years, He want to visit me for 3 weeks and his daughter here in UK. He is currently in Bahrain working but he can ask his employer documents proof he is working.
Do u think its a good idea to apply visit visa?

Casa

Re: overstayer

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:03 am

Chesky13 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:19 am
hi
i need help
my fiancee is an overstayer for almost 3 years here in UK. He went home voluntarily. And now after 2 years, He want to visit me for 3 weeks and his daughter here in UK. He is currently in Bahrain working but he can ask his employer documents proof he is working.
Do u think its a good idea to apply visit visa?
He an apply, but following the previous overstay his chances of success are very slim. Assuming Bahrain isn't his home country, unfortunately even with employment, he doesn't seem to have stronger ties there than he has in the UK.

I've moved your post to the correct sub-forum, as with all due respect, it isn't relevant to the Brexit Referendum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.