ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA PR REFUSED HELP NEEDED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babal23
Newly Registered

Re: NON EEA PR REFUSED HELP NEEDED

Post by babal23 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:48 pm

upper tribunal is most likely to refuse you because they refused to me with same reasons ....well i have re applied again new application and half way through done my biometric fingers and got new COA and waiting for decision once again thats all....well at new application i have showed that i am not working just doing part time which isnt enough for me to live on without my father finance help.

Abdihakim
Newly Registered

Post by Abdihakim » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm

babal23 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:48 pm
upper tribunal is most likely to refuse you because they refused to me with same reasons ....well i have re applied again new application and half way through done my biometric fingers and got new COA and waiting for decision once again thats all....well at new application i have showed that i am not working just doing part time which isnt enough for me to live on without my father finance help.
Thank you so much Babal for your reply
Let’s please keep contact and please let me know what decision you get . I pray insh’allah you will get good news. Can you also please tell me if you can work on your COA.

Thank you again brother

babal23
Newly Registered

Post by babal23 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:31 pm

yes ofcourse you can but i am doing part time so far thats it yes sure ill let you know if anything comes up are you dealing with solicitor or own you on did he said to you what you gonna do next if upper tribunal refused again ?

Abdihakim
Newly Registered

Post by Abdihakim » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:13 am

babal23 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:31 pm
yes ofcourse you can but i am doing part time so far thats it yes sure ill let you know if anything comes up are you dealing with solicitor or own you on did he said to you what you gonna do next if upper tribunal refused again ?
Yes brother I’m dealing with solicitor but he told me there is no hope if they refuse upper Tribunal. I’m really worried I don’t know what to do next. But if you application is successful and I’ll take the same process as your application. I’ll pray for you insha’allah your application will be successful.

Abdihakim
Newly Registered

Post by Abdihakim » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:16 am

Abdihakim wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:13 am
babal23 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:31 pm
Yes brother I’m dealing with solicitor but he told me there is no hope if they refuse upper Tribunal. I’m really worried I don’t know what to do next. But if you application is successful and I’ll take the same process as your application. I’ll pray for you insha’allah your application will be successful.
Brother how long are you waiting now ?

babal23
Newly Registered

Post by babal23 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:43 pm

two months so far

Abdihakim
Newly Registered

Post by Abdihakim » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 am

babal23 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:43 pm
two months so far
Hi Babaal,
I hope you doing well, bro Just need to know for the Upper Tribunal how long it takes you to get decision. And is there hearing?

babal23
Newly Registered

Post by babal23 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:23 pm

they refused me in two weeks by saying that i am not dependent and i have no further rights to appeal.

val2018
Albania

Post by val2018 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:53 am

val2018 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 am
Hstepper07 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:19 pm
val2018 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:34 pm
Hi it's me again,,if someone applied for ROR, what documents did you submit and how long did it take for HO to decide !? I will be very grateful if someone will replay! Thanks ,and have a good day everyone .
You need ur ex's ID, divorce certificate, evidence that your ex was exercising treaty as at time of divorce. You need to have been married for 3 yrs and lived in the UK for 1 yr within the 3 yrs, evidence that you are exercising treaty in your own right from time decree was made absolute.
I submitted bank statements for myself and ex for proof of living together, payslips for myself and ex for proof or treaty right and passport for identity. Did not need to submit ex's ID at the time I applied but I understand that it is now mandatory.
Thanks a lot !
Hello ,i would like to ask something please, does it say in the divorce certificate when you stop living together etc..because i am still waiting to receive letter from court and than apply for Decree Absolute ?
many thanks.

Abdihakim
Newly Registered

Post by Abdihakim » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:54 am

babal23 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:23 pm
they refused me in two weeks by saying that i am not dependent and i have no further rights to appeal.
Hi Babal,
I hope you doing well,bro I’m still waiting decision from the Upper Tribunal. Can you please let me know if there is any update on your side.
Thank you bro

Abdihakim
Newly Registered

Post by Abdihakim » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:33 am

babal23 wrote:
Hello Babal,
Can you please reply back if you received or the outcome of your application please.

Thank you so much

soyerlife

Post by soyerlife » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:24 am

Hi Babel .

What was it about your case ?

Thanks
Lamine .

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:12 am

Shazzy1 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:41 pm
Hi everyone
I need urgent help today I received my refusal letter I applied for PR on 15.10.17after obtaining ROR last year in August they refused my application because they said I didn't provide enough evidence for her treaty rights before the divorce I provide the payslip and p60 whatever i got.
Someone please let me know what i need to do.Do i still need to show her treaty rights for whole period of marriage or after ROR i just need mine and also I don't think she was working on those days that been missing and mentioned by home office As on those days she was not doing anything because i am doing full time job and she was doing some cash in hand part time only
Hi everyone,

Just updating that i made a appeal against my decision last year,appeal heard in August this year and received the letter from court after 4 weeks on which it stated that my appeal is allowed and again after more 3 weeks I received BPR and letter from home office.
Finally all done.
And Best of luck to everyone who's cases are still pending. Just remember never lose hope.

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:40 am

dihahs wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm
Shazzy1 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Hi everyone
Did anyone travel on ROR biometric card after their application of Pr refused.
Is there is any problem to going out uk and coming back if ROR still valid

Please if anyone had experience please share

Hi

I dont think so that there should be problem.As you were qualified for ROR thats why they gave you.But ofcourse if any one you actualy been out in this situaltion Can explain better.

Good luck
While my appeal was in process i traveled outside the uk. So its no problem unless your ROR card is valid

MyRights
Newly Registered

Re: refused fornot providing ex id

Post by MyRights » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:01 pm

soyerlife wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:16 pm
Hello Everyone ,

HO is refusing applications for PR even if you have retaing right of residency after divorce and the reason is people are not providing their EX Wives ID/Passport
how can this be lawful ? i just want people in same boat to get together and try and take it to high court through anyone who was refused PR under this reason , we can do fund for solicitor !

just an idea

Thank you
Lamine

Hello everyone,
i have been a silent follower of this forum and in October, i applied for permanent resident card without my EEA national wife's id because we've been separated for a few years and presently undergoing divorce. I was not surprise when the home office rejected my application because i did not provide my wife's id even though i included a cover letter explaining why i couldn't produce it with evidence of my wife's email reply that she will never support my application or provide me with her id.

in search for an alternative to id, i contacted the embassy of my wife's country to see if there is any way of getting a form of confirmation of my wife's identity. i wanted to know if they can help me direct Ho to the right channel to get her identity confirmed. Unfortunately, they responded with the obvious answer that due to data protection, they will never share any information of their citizens.

I didn't just stop there...i contacted a few lawyers in my wife's country to see how possible it is to obtain a form of confirmation of identity or point the HO to the right channel to make life easy for many of us facing the same problem. Unfortunately, it was the same answer.. its not possible due to data protection.

The response of one out of the 10 lawyers i contacted revealed what i thought was a brilliant and interesting. it could be a solution to the confirmation of wife's identity. Check it out below:-

"As a rule, it is also possible to verify the identity of a person during delivery. An English court may, for example, order that a claim be personally delivered to the address of your wife, which you would have provided the court with. If necessary, your wife would have to identify herself before the authority delivering the claim. Acceptance of the court document is confirmed by her signature, which also confirms her identity. If such service fails however, the courts are usually obliged to obtain information through their own means during the proceedings in order to be able to continue the proceedings properly."

Therefore, i think if you have received a court document to show your wife has been served, then her identity has been verified. You can send that document to the HO with a cover note as an alternative if you think i am wrong, please give detail below. I hope it works....please if you have found anything share share share. There has to be a way guys! I wish you all good luck.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:31 pm

I believe there is a way, which is to challenge them in court. That evidence will not appease Home office. It proves very little.

So far court or Tribunal cases are succeeding.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

val2018
Albania

Post by val2018 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:13 am

Hstepper07 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:22 pm
val2018 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:34 pm
Hi it's me again,,if someone applied for ROR, what documents did you submit and how long did it take for HO to decide !? I will be very grateful if someone will replay! Thanks ,and have a good day everyone .
It took about 4 months to receive residence card
Hi there,sorry for the disturb but if you remember when you applied for RoR ,did your Ex have to sign the forms and do i have to provide payslips since the divorce started or only when was made absolute ( is about my Ex) i will really appreciate if you could help !
Many thanks .

Babushka-1995
Newly Registered

Post by Babushka-1995 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:59 am

babal23 wrote:
Hi babal23,can you please update about your new application,did you get another 5 years