ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online MN1 form question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CQD
Newly Registered
Sierra Leone

Online MN1 form question

Post by CQD » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi all,

Please could you guys please throw light on this issue. I completed the online application form MN1 child registration and application for passports for my daughters. The list of documents required me to provide passport for my daughters. They were both born here; 2010 and 2014 by then I was not settled. Had ILR in 2016 and approval for BC very recently.

- do I need to get 🇸🇱 passport for them or should I write a cover letter to UKVI;
- on reviewing the guidelines there is no requirement for passport for child under the BNA Section 1 (3);
- but the online application made it clear that application will be delayed or refused for failure to provide the requested documents.

I will definitely appreciate your help, may based on your experience guys.

Thanks