ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP Please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cadette2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Rwanda

fresh claim

Post by cadette2017 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Hello, i would like to ask how long it takes to get a decision in general after further submission. i am due to submit in liverpool january 2018.. would anyone have an ideas of how long it might take to have an interview or to receive a negative decision. Can u appeal a negative decision such as if HO doesnt accept my further submission as Fresh Claim... its been a year now since i started the asylum process...
i came to uk with a student visa and now i have two children we've been here for just 2 years..am 27 years.. kindly help if u have any advice. thank you

cadette2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Rwanda

Re: fresh claim

Post by cadette2017 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

[quote=cadette2017 post_id=1573681 time=1513265284 user_id=185126]
Hello, i would like to ask how long it takes to get a decision in general after further submission. i am due to submit in liverpool january 2018.. would anyone have an ideas of how long it might take to have an interview or to receive a negative decision. Can u appeal a negative decision such as if HO doesnt accept my further submission as Fresh Claim... its been a year now since i started the asylum process...
in sum or asylum was a bit quick we received every decision not longer than three month and we are currently under section 95 support..
i came to uk with a student visa and now i have two children we've been here for just 2 years..am 27 years.. kindly help if u have any advice.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:33 pm

now a days HO taking 2 to 3 weeks for refusal and some complex case takes up 6 months to 1 year and some time they give right of appeal , some time not . if HO decide not to give right of appeal and then only option is JR.

if you have good asylum ground ,new evidence which one not before ssd then you have a chance

cadette2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Rwanda

Post by cadette2017 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:15 pm

munirabid wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:33 pm
now a days HO taking 2 to 3 weeks for refusal and some complex case takes up 6 months to 1 year and some time they give right of appeal , some time not . if HO decide not to give right of appeal and then only option is JR.

if you have good asylum ground ,new evidence which one not before ssd then you have a chance
Thank you

cadette2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Rwanda

Post by cadette2017 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:18 pm

we submitted everything and yesterday we received a letter from DX delivery saying we missed a UKBA package delivery..we tried to ask for a redelivery and probably will receive it on Monday.. does anyone know what is this DX delivery company i’ve never heard of it before.. Thank you

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Home office using this service for posting documents to the applicant.

cadette2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Rwanda

Post by cadette2017 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:51 pm

munirabid wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:20 pm
Home office using this service for posting documents to the applicant.
ookay thank you, any chance u might know what kind of document.. is it our document or an answer maybe.. or i’ll just wait to see what inside..😏

cadette2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Rwanda

URGENT HELP Please

Post by cadette2017 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:23 pm

hello everyone, am in a very bad situation. i’ve applied for further submission and i just received a refusal letter today. we are a family of 4 and we dont know what to do. i have tried to get a solicitor but no chance. i live in newcastle and we are under section 95 up to now. they gave us seven days after that we might start removal process..
Please help me.. i need advice..
I do have new evidence i can give again,, do i have the right for another further submission or the only thing i can do is judicial review..
the problem is i have been trying to find a solicitor that accepts legal aid and i keep failing to do so..
please advice..

munirabid
Member of Standing

Re: URGENT HELP Please

Post by munirabid » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:47 pm

if you have New evidence then go for again further submission and if you think HO made wrong decision

then go for JR and its very hard to get Legal Aid to apply JR.

cadette2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Rwanda

Re: URGENT HELP Please

Post by cadette2017 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

munirabid wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:47 pm
if you have New evidence then go for again further submission and if you think HO made wrong decision

then go for JR and its very hard to get Legal Aid to apply JR.
thank you soo much, yeah it is very hard to get legal aid, so we managed to get a solicitor to pay in installements, and yes we have other evidence they said we didnt show before now. we will go for again further submission. and thank you for answering...