ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JVRM36
Newly Registered
Philippines

Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Post by JVRM36 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:27 am

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me, I have been trying to book for an appointment on all of the available locations for PSC in the UKVI website but seems like I don't get any luck. I tried after midnight, after 9am, 10am - 11am, basically every hour of the day but every time it says no available slots for the next 45 days.

Anyone just ended up posting their application because they couldn't or struggled to book for an appointment?

My visa expires on the 31st of March, I don't mind having an appointment like 3 weeks from now but i thought if all locations are fully booked until then I might just have to post it and bite my nails waiting for the next 2-6months.

Any suggestions please? thank you!

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Re: Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Post by equitydealer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:47 am

I saw some appointments 2 days ago for Croydon (became visible around 3pm) and one this morning for Solihull (at 7am) so they do appear occasionally.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

JVRM36
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by JVRM36 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Hiya,

Thanks for the response! Funnily enough, after refreshing the website for the last 200 times within the 24hour period. I managed to book for an appointment. I was literally shaking out of nervousness while entering my payment details as I was scared that out of the blue I might lose the booking again.

Fingers crossed, hope everything goes smoothly on March!

Golden temple
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Golden temple » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Hi could anyone help with premium service appointment booking please. Am having a trouble to book an appointment from last three weeks. Online system is showing no appointment available in next 45 days. How to get a slot and what time would be better to book an appointment?
Many thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 am

Golden temple wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:07 pm
Hi could anyone help with premium service appointment booking please. Am having a trouble to book an appointment from last three weeks. Online system is showing no appointment available in next 45 days. How to get a slot and what time would be better to book an appointment?
Many thanks
If you read the posts in this thread, you will see that it's a question of checking the booking site regularly. Slots are often released onto the system around mid-night. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

applyproblem123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by applyproblem123 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 am

Hi All - not to bring up the same topic, but having a lot of trouble booking an appointment although checking at all times during the day.

Does anyone have an idea when appointments are released for the ones 42 days ahead? Doesn't seem there is any system or pattern. I've tried around midnight regularly, early in the morning, but no luck.

Many thanks!

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:51 am

They were showing this morning, loads at Croydon, Sheffield and Glasgow. Even Solihull had a couple
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

Dp00100
Newly Registered

Post by Dp00100 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello,

My visa is due for renewal on 17th August. And I saw an appointment for 18th August. Looks like I looked a day too late. Has anyone had luck finding appointments less than 6 weeks in advance?

The post method seems to take months so I would really prefer to go through the premium route but seems like there are no appointments at all.

Anyone had luck?

Dp00100
Newly Registered

Post by Dp00100 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:00 pm

JVRM36 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:27 am
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me, I have been trying to book for an appointment on all of the available locations for PSC in the UKVI website but seems like I don't get any luck. I tried after midnight, after 9am, 10am - 11am, basically every hour of the day but every time it says no available slots for the next 45 days.

Anyone just ended up posting their application because they couldn't or struggled to book for an appointment?

My visa expires on the 31st of March, I don't mind having an appointment like 3 weeks from now but i thought if all locations are fully booked until then I might just have to post it and bite my nails waiting for the next 2-6months.

Any suggestions please? thank you!
Did you have any luck?

trueblue19

Post by trueblue19 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:28 am

Dp00100 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:56 pm
Hello,

My visa is due for renewal on 17th August. And I saw an appointment for 18th August. Looks like I looked a day too late. Has anyone had luck finding appointments less than 6 weeks in advance?

The post method seems to take months so I would really prefer to go through the premium route but seems like there are no appointments at all.

Anyone had luck?
I had been trying everyday and finally found an appointment for 10 Aug at Croydon last week.

My paperwork is all ready, but there was no appointment for the next 5 weeks or so.

I just checked again, and appointments are available at most PSCs from 20 Aug onwards now.

Like many have advised, check at midnight (exact midnight) and you will see some new slots pop up. Hopefully one of them is before 16 Aug in your case. Just be flexible with the PSC (you may need to travel to another city)

applyproblem123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by applyproblem123 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:32 am

equitydealer wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:51 am
They were showing this morning, loads at Croydon, Sheffield and Glasgow. Even Solihull had a couple
Thanks equitydealer. Were you going through the rescheduling function or looking to book a new appointment? Any idea of what time you were on as I haven't had as much luck

Thank you!

trueblue19

Post by trueblue19 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:52 am

To be honest, my solicitor from work booked the appointment. It is a new appointment and not a rescheduled one.

I have just checked the appointment confirmation email I received from the solicitor and it shows they booked the appointment just around midnight. This is what it reads:

Submitted date: 02 July 2018 00:04 British Summer Time (BST)

apemonkey
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by apemonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:21 am

Hi, if you have a booked appointement at a premium centre - could you please help? Can you log back into the application (where you can print it out or reschedule) and see if the system works? I am trying to do that since Friday (to try to reschedule), but every time after I am trying to log in its says 'page cannot be displayed, try again soon...'. Seems unlikely that the whole system is down (or there would be lots of shouts here), but need your help in checking.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:54 am

I can see my booking details. Try clearing your cache and also try another browser. Are you using Mac or PC? If so try on another machine.

apemonkey
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by apemonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks for confirming. Tries different browsers, machines, cleared history, doesn't work... Strange

Abdelkader Alg
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Abdelkader Alg » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi, guys, I'm not repeating the question but I'm trying the last few days to get an appointment with any premium center but it seems like the problem persists, "We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location" has anyone managed to get an appointment lately please advice? what time do I have to check or should I just give up and send it by post? thank you for your help

farzand_ali_548
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by farzand_ali_548 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:20 pm

I am facing the same problem. No dates available. Has anyone found any dates?

hamzababy

Post by hamzababy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:00 am

i was facing same issue and someone her advised me to login at 00:00 hours..

and as soon as clock hit 00:00 , dates were released .. the site does crash a bit at that time because of traffic increase all of a sudden but i managed to book my appointment for the date i wanted.

best of luck..

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:18 am

Correct you have to be quick, I booked mine at 00:02 recently and within 30 mins most of the slots had gone.

fintap
Newly Registered
China

Post by fintap » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:49 am

Been trying the mid-night for days, still can't catch one! very disappointed.

Last night, there were slots come out in Croydon on 28th Aug, picked up one, and click to proceed. But the website crashed! 404 page can't be found. refreshed the webpage, and then the slots are gone!

Anyone experiencing the same thing? It's very wired, only Croydon got the slots. other centers always showing no available slot in the next 45 days. How's this possible :shock:

hamzababy

Post by hamzababy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:55 pm

fintap wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:49 am

Last night, there were slots come out in Croydon on 28th Aug, picked up one, and click to proceed. But the website crashed! 404 page can't be found. refreshed the webpage, and then the slots are gone!

Anyone experiencing the same thing? It's very wired, only Croydon got the slots. other centers always showing no available slot in the next 45 days. How's this possible :shock:
try making two logins and use two browsers. login at 00.00 sharp. not before , have card handy.

be patient when booking, so many applicant login at same time (00.00) site becomes slow.

fast internet and two logins will help you jump the queue :)

fintap
Newly Registered
China

Post by fintap » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:10 pm

hamzababy wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:55 pm
fintap wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:49 am

try making two logins and use two browsers. login at 00.00 sharp. not before , have card handy.

be patient when booking, so many applicant login at same time (00.00) site becomes slow.

fast internet and two logins will help you jump the queue :)
Thanks alot! let me try it tonight ... or till I got one :evil:

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:17 am

I thought it just my PC or internet, but I've been having the same issue for 5 nights now. I've even tried different computers. It's pathetic really.

Dreamer95
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Dreamer95 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:35 am

Hi..I have been trying for the past week at 12am sharp!! I choose a slot and then the site crashes.. I try this till 1am everyday and no results.. please help

ibharali
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ibharali » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi guys, is anyone having any troubles logging in to their premium service booking? I have been trying to log in and it keeps saying "Page cannot be displayed...There is a problem displaying this page - try again in a few minutes. The problem should be fixed soon, so try again in a few moments" - or is this just me?