ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA PR refused, appeal or reapply? Pls help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pengelly
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Non EEA PR refused, appeal or reapply? Pls help

Post by Pengelly » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:52 am

I am new to this forum. I will be grateful if I could have some advice from the members.

My parents EEA PR application was refused as we don’t live in the same address. They are 100% financially dependent on me and they are currently living 10 walking distance from us. Their flat is owned by me and I am paying the mortgage. My London flat is not big enough to accomdate them. We have a joint account which proves the financial dependency.

I found the reason HO refused the application is unacceptable. I would like to know what is the best option for me, to appeal or reapply? If I have decided to reapply, is there a timeline to be respected? For appeal I have to do within 14 days from the dated letter. Any help will be greatly appreciated!