ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost one of my payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk spouse visa, can I leave the uk to go on holiday after applying

Post by Pakistanigirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:26 am

Hi I will be applying for a spouse visa for my husband in Pakistan very soon, I would like to go visit him after I apply for the visa, is it possible for me to leave the uk whilst his visa is still in progress, my uk sim works in Pakistan so if I receive a call from Home office I will be able to pick up, I’m just curious whether or not I can leave or will this affect my husbands spouse visa thankyou

Casa

Re: Uk spouse visa, can I leave the uk to go on holiday after applying

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:37 am

Pakistanigirl wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:26 am
Hi I will be applying for a spouse visa for my husband in Pakistan very soon, I would like to go visit him after I apply for the visa, is it possible for me to leave the uk whilst his visa is still in progress, my uk sim works in Pakistan so if I receive a call from Home office I will be able to pick up, I’m just curious whether or not I can leave or will this affect my husbands spouse visa thankyou
Not a problem.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Pakistanigirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:58 pm

So I can leave to go join my husband as soon as I submit the application right ?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Pakistanigirl wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:58 pm
So I can leave to go join my husband as soon as I submit the application right ?
Yes
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk spouse visa pakistan

Post by Pakistanigirl » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi I wanted abit of information on supporting your partner financially on spouse visa, I am the sponsor earning around £18750 annually and my husband is in Pakistan in a family business, he has his own shares of the family business and property but is not actually registered, I wanted to ask that as he will be shown as unemployed would that mean that I would have to support him financially by sending him money every month?? Even though he doesn’t need my support, and hence I haven’t sent any money to him in the last 5 months apart from on his birthday as a gift, and now my 6 months is almost over and I can’t do anything about supporting him financially, is this a requirement that I have to support my husband even when he’s not in the uk yet? Will this result as a refusal??! Thank you

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Uk spouse visa pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:12 am

Proof of sending money shows the strength of your relation and you are in contact, I think its not the necessary requirement . Any how you can send him some now and keep that receipt in the file. Apart from that, get your whatsapp communication printed and all call records , the receipt of the gift which you have had sent via royal mail or any other service.you should be fine.
__A

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Uk spouse visa pakistan biometrics

Post by Pakistanigirl » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:01 pm

I need some information on biometrics and the online application form, can I fill in the application form and get my husband to do his biometrics before I get my last payslip as this would save time and I can send all the documents to Sheffield as soon as I get my last payslip and last bank statement, so could I fill in the application form 2 weeks before I get my last payslip and then as soon as I get my payslip I’ll send it over to Sheffield thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Sponsor's supporting documents must be sent to Sheffield within 20 working days from the date biometrics have been submitted for a standard application or 10 working days, when applying using the Premium Settlement Service.
(Casa, not CR001)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Also in addition to Casa's advice, your date of application is the date you submit and pay online for a visa from abroad, your documents can't be dated after this date. I would suggest you wait till you have your last payslip before submitting the online application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

U.K. spouse visa accomodation no landlord letter

Post by Pakistanigirl » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:53 am

Hi, I will be applying for my husbands visa very soon, I need some help with the accomodation requirements, my parents have rented the house I am currently living in with them, the house is a 4 bedroom house that we have had a survey report done on and it confirms that it has 4 bedrooms and a total of 7.5 people can live in the house without overcrowding it, my concern is that even though the house is not crowded and my parents in who’s name the tenancy agreement is have No objection of my husband moving in with this until we find our own house and are willing to write a letter confirming there have no objection, my landlord doesn’t agree and has refused to provide a letter stating she is giving permission for my husband to move in, to get around this can I just provide my parents tenancy agreement, the house inspection report, a letter from my parents stating they are happy for my husband to move in and some utility bills in order to fulfill the accomodation requirement, I am very worried as I don’t know what to do and in need of guidance as to what I’m doing is okay or if not then what should I do, thankyou

Casa

Re: U.K. spouse visa accomodation no landlord letter

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 am

No. Your landlord must give their written permission to join the household.

How will your husband be able to live there if the landlord doesn't allow him. :?: :idea:

Are there any other relatives or friends who could offer adequate accommodation?
(Casa, not CR001)

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:19 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:34 pm
Also in addition to Casa's advice, your date of application is the date you submit and pay online for a visa from abroad, your documents can't be dated after this date. I would suggest you wait till you have your last payslip before submitting the online application.
Can I ask why this is as application for my wife was submitted on 17th April 2018 but as I needed time to get some documents biometric was done on 9th May 2018 and some documents were dated 7th May 2018. I hope this doesn't cause any issues now.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Pakistanigirl wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:53 am
Hi, I will be applying for my husbands visa very soon, I need some help with the accomodation requirements, my parents have rented the house I am currently living in with them, the house is a 4 bedroom house that we have had a survey report done on and it confirms that it has 4 bedrooms and a total of 7.5 people can live in the house without overcrowding it, my concern is that even though the house is not crowded and my parents in who’s name the tenancy agreement is have No objection of my husband moving in with this until we find our own house and are willing to write a letter confirming there have no objection, my landlord doesn’t agree and has refused to provide a letter stating she is giving permission for my husband to move in, to get around this can I just provide my parents tenancy agreement, the house inspection report, a letter from my parents stating they are happy for my husband to move in and some utility bills in order to fulfill the accomodation requirement, I am very worried as I don’t know what to do and in need of guidance as to what I’m doing is okay or if not then what should I do, thankyou
Your query is not very clear. One one hand it showing that your parents has got the 4 bedroom house and have got tenancy agreement and allowing your partner to stay. But on other hand it showing you got your own home but landlord refusing to give permission letter. So if your parents allowing then why don't you stay there for visa purposes.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Pakistanigirl wrote:
my parents have rented the house I am currently living in with them,

and my parents in who’s name the tenancy agreement

my landlord doesn’t agree and has refused to provide a letter stating she is giving permission for my husband to move in,
:idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Pakistanigirl wrote:
until we find our own house
:roll: :oops:
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Lost one of my payslips

Post by Pakistanigirl » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi I am very close to applying my husbands spouse visa but unfortunately I have lost one of my payslips, I get weekly payslips and ended up missplacing one, I asked my employer for a copy of the payslip which he did provide however it’s a black and white copy so I got him to sign the payslip is this okay or is there another way to get a copy of my payslip, also I wanted to ask this won’t affect the spouse visa case will it? Thankyou

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk spouse visa sponsor on unauthorised leave

Post by Pakistanigirl » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:28 am

Hi I have recently applied for my husbands spouse visa for the uk. I am currently in Pakistan with my husband on authorised leave by my employer, I am thinking to extend my holiday and stay a few weeks more in Pakistan, my question is if I take unauthorised leave and my employer gets a call from home office and he tells them that I am on unauthorised leave will that result in a refusal because I took unauthorised leave? But I am still employed by them? Is there any way around this or will I have to go back as the only option to avoid getting a refusal in this matter, please could someone guide me thanks alot

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Lost one of my payslips

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:33 am

Topics merged!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Lost one of my payslips

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:16 pm

If Home Office call and asks about your employment details, and your employer replied I have no idea where this person is, you run a big risk

Better to come back and wait until visa application is decided, then you can have a lifetime long of leave together.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease