ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What work documents need to submit for ILR as stamp4 eufam holder

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

What work documents need to submit for ILR as stamp4 eufam holder

Post by Dontjoke001 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Dear members,
what documents do i need submit for permanent resident application?? although i have to wait more 3 years but i want to know that what documents from work should i arrange on every year?? i am eu family member stamp4 holder. Anybody can tell me please ...

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Re: What work documents need to submit for ILR as stamp4 eufam holder

Post by jul1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 pm

u dont have to prove that u worked here, but that u LIVED here for 5 years. For that every single paper with ur name and address and date on it will suffice

get all ur bills, electricity, gas, wired internet, wired phone bills, car insurance, garbage collection, house insurance , letter from doctors, bank statement showing day to day transaction which proves that u were using ur bank card in Ireland, etc...

also it is not called ILR, that is in the uk... here u just apply for the permanent resident card on eu3 form

HappyKai
Newly Registered

Post by HappyKai » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:23 am

Hi, when you apply for your Permanent Residence Card you’ll need to use the EU3 form. Your application will be based on an living in Ireland with an EU citizen who is employed, self-employed, studying or self-sufficient in Ireland. The documents required are listed in the EU3 Form & EU3 Explanatory Leaflet depending on the EU citizen’s activities during the period of your Stamp 4 EUFAM.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU+Treaty+Rights
All the best!

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 pm

HappyKai wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:23 am
Hi, when you apply for your Permanent Residence Card you’ll need to use the EU3 form. Your application will be based on an living in Ireland with an EU citizen who is employed, self-employed, studying or self-sufficient in Ireland. The documents required are listed in the EU3 Form & EU3 Explanatory Leaflet depending on the EU citizen’s activities during the period of your Stamp 4 EUFAM.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU+Treaty+Rights
All the best!

Dear Happykai,
thank you very much for your reply. I got stamp4 eufam based on eu citizen. So far i know she must exercise
her treaty right here . She is working full time. May i know what documents is very important from her work which i need show for permanent residence application???

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm

jul1 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 pm
u dont have to prove that u worked here, but that u LIVED here for 5 years. For that every single paper with ur name and address and date on it will suffice

get all ur bills, electricity, gas, wired internet, wired phone bills, car insurance, garbage collection, house insurance , letter from doctors, bank statement showing day to day transaction which proves that u were using ur bank card in Ireland, etc...

also it is not called ILR, that is in the uk... here u just apply for the permanent resident card on eu3 form

Dear jul,
thank you for your reply. I got my stamp4 eufam based on eu citizen. She is working here and me too. May i know what documents are very importnat from work for permanent residence application?? please

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Dontjoke001 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm
jul1 wrote:

Dear jul,
thank you for your reply. I got my stamp4 eufam based on eu citizen. She is working here and me too. May i know what documents are very importnat from work for permanent residence application?? please

Seems that u did not get me... from the workplace u dont need any paper at all for the permanent resident card, it does not matter if u the non-eea spouse works or not, what u have to prove is that u were physically in Ireland for 5 years.
Your eu spouse needs to prove that she was legally here, by working, studying or self sufficient. Your eu spouse can just simply show that p60 for that 5 years, and additionally the work contract, but if your spouse works in one workplace for longer period probably there wont be a new contract every year, if that is is a permanent job, maybe if he has lets say 12 months contract than you will have work contract from every year, but what matters is the p60 (not for u, but for your eu spouse) and the utility bills as proof of address like electricity, gas, wired internet

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:23 pm

jul1 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm
Dontjoke001 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm
jul1 wrote:

Dear jul,

Seems that u did not get me... from the workplace u dont need any paper at all for the permanent resident card, it does not matter if u the non-eea spouse works or not, what u have to prove is that u were physically in Ireland for 5 years.
Your eu spouse needs to prove that she was legally here, by working, studying or self sufficient. Your eu spouse can just simply show that p60 for that 5 years, and additionally the work contract, but if your spouse works in one workplace for longer period probably there wont be a new contract every year, if that is is a permanent job, maybe if he has lets say 12 months contract than you will have work contract from every year, but what matters is the p60 (not for u, but for your eu spouse) and the utility bills as proof of address like electricity, gas, wired internet
Thank you jul for your helpful information.