ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa with priority

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ahemd
Newly Registered
Iraq

spouse visa with priority

Post by Ahemd » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello guys,
Hi

I applied online for a spouse visa on 17/may/2018 and I received an email on 14/june 2018 .

I already submitted with priority service and i did not receive any thing after this email and now I am in week 7 and nothing happen .As home office said the will give the decision after 30 day from the date of submission the biometric .

is this ok ?

From: VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk <VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk>
Sent: 14 June 2018 10:02

Regarding Visa Application: ******
For: ******

Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date.

skymoon

Re: spouse visa with priority

Post by skymoon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Yes, You will get decision within 30 working days from bio metric taken.

Ahemd
Newly Registered
Iraq

Re: spouse visa with priority

Post by Ahemd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:25 pm

I am a little worried that it has passed forty working days now and still nothing has happend