ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on Zambrano Carers?

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zambrano-carer
Newly Registered

Updates on Zambrano Carers?

Post by Zambrano-carer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Are there any updates on Zambrano carers?

Richard W
- thin ice -

Re: Updates on Zambrano Carers?

Post by Richard W » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 am

I would take the silence here as evidence that there has been nothing since the statement of intent said that they would be allowed too stay. I believe the technical problem is that the Home Office is not keen on introducing a third category of leave that has nothing to do with independent free movement of EEA nationals, but is based on the principle that EU nationals have a better right to live in their own countries than is provided by national law.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Updates on Zambrano Carers?

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:58 am

Richard W wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 am
I would take the silence here as evidence that there has been nothing since the statement of intent said that they would be allowed too stay. I believe the technical problem is that the Home Office is not keen on introducing a third category of leave that has nothing to do with independent free movement of EEA nationals, but is based on the principle that EU nationals have a better right to live in their own countries than is provided by national law.
OP applying now on FLR FP.

immigration-for-family-members/section- ... l#p1655609
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.