ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA PR refused please help ..

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Non EEA PR refused please help ..

Post by Hwha11 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi
I am silent member of this forum ,I am in situation now where I need guidance from u guys
Applied for permanent residence with EEA national I am non EEA national
EEA national granted PR I been refused and reason was I did not completed my 5 years as family member . we are married for more than 6 years and EEA national practicing treaty rights before our marriage till now without any break .heres detail of my case
June 2012 Marriage
March 2014 got 5 year residence permit
Feb 2018 applied for PR for both
may 2018 mine PR was rejected EEA national granted PR ( PR approval date march 2017)
The reason of Refusal was I did not complete my 5 years as family member which will be in march next year
But as per law my 5 year time starts as soon as I become family member not from visa date
Am I right ?
I already launched appeal for it and waiting my appeal date
Now my wife got back her child through court from her ex and she wanted to leave job and to claim all the benefits and I don't know what will happen with my case ?.
Please guide me what should I do if she leave the job or work part time and claim benefits .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Non EEA PR refused please help ..

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:03 am

Please continue in your existing topic you already have.

eea-route-applications/eea4-permanent-r ... l#p1656174
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.