ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Naturalization:

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Re: Second Stage Naturalisation

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:51 pm

abelekhoh wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:18 am
genuinecomputer2018 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:55 pm
When did you applied bro. ?did you get your second stage letter yet. ? How long you have taken social benifit bro. ???
Thanks for answering bro
i applied 2nd May 2018 i got acknowledgement after a week they asked me bank statements for three years and social statement i sent them same week but they didn't acknowledged me the receipt of the document which i sent them i send them by registered post. i am still waiting for 2nd stage letter i don't know how long does it take to get 2nd stage letter .
i am getting social since we got married but i do work part time aswel
since the beginning,
could you please tell me when you sent your extra document like three years bank statements & social document did they acknowledged you
that they received your document or not ?
thanks
Don't worry you will get soon 2nd stage letter I m sure. Coz I got my letter last week. I applied before then you. I Did not get any aknowledge for my sending letters. But I send them email and they replied me they received my document's. As I know now don't send them unnecessary email otherwise they will take long time for processing as they said to me..Thanks..

abelekhoh
Ireland

Re: Second Stage Naturalisation

Post by abelekhoh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:51 am

Thanks bro for information
I didn’t send them any email for confirmation of receive documents but I checked online by anpost they received next day
Thanks

mufc69

Residency Stamps, Application from Northern Ireland:

Post by mufc69 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:37 am

Hello my wife has made an application for Irish naturalisation and has waited for over 1 year with no result but today we received a letter saying they want a certified copy of page 3 of her passport and also if she has entered her residency stamps into the online checker to confirm that she satifys residency conditions..

My wife is applying from Northern Ireland and has lived on the island of Ireland for more than 5 years now, does the online residency checker apply as my wife is based from Northern Ireland?

Would appreciate someone’s help.

mufc69

Re: Residency Stamps, Application from Northern Ireland:

Post by mufc69 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:57 pm

BUMP...

Anybody :?:

Kib
Newly Registered

Post by Kib » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm

What nationality is your wife? I’m UK applied in April 2017, second stage June 2018. Sending a certified copy of your passport should have been done with original Form 8. If your wife not UK citizen then they are asking for proof of eligibility of residency on the island. Be advised you will also need a PSNI check which takes up to 40 days to source. Get ahead of the game on that. You only get 28 days to respond to the request. You do the math.

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Hello there, my wife is from the Philippines and she applied in June 2017 and sent everything off back then including a PSNI check.. on her application she left the question regarding using the residency calculator blank, as her application is being made from Northern Ireland, for some reason they want a yes or no answer from her even though its not applicable..

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:39 pm

mufc69 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:23 pm
Hello there, my wife is from the Philippines and she applied in June 2017 and sent everything off back then including a PSNI check.. on her application she left the question regarding using the residency calculator blank, as her application is being made from Northern Ireland, for some reason they want a yes or no answer from her even though its not applicable..
Hi! mufc69@
could you please tell me your wife applied for naturalization in June 2017 did she get Second stage letter up to now ?
Thanks

Iggy4
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Iggy4 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:49 pm

It says very clearly on the application :

ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. IF A QUESTION DOES NOT APPLY, WRITE N/A IN THE BOX PROVIDED.

I applied as EU citizen and on question did you put your stamps in residence checker I answered N/A, and got no problem with that answer on my application.

You have to answer all the questions !!!!!!

Iggy4
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Iggy4 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:55 pm

Of course if she lives in NIreland she doesnt need to fill in resident checker but she needs to put an answer like I did N/A. (hope this helps)> :D

vinny

Re: Irish Naturalization:

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 pm

Hello we received a letter requesting my wife sends bank statements from 2014-2017 for her application for naturalisation, I would like to know must these be copies from the bank or can I print them from online?

thanks

IggyB
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by IggyB » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:41 pm

You can simply prin them, I have an account with Bank of Ireland and printed everything in the office :) free printing. Would make no problem for you. Why should you pay bank some fees where there is no any need. :wink: