ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adichas
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Premium Service appointments

Post by adichas » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:29 am

I am sure there are many others in my situation. There is 1 month left on my FLR(m) and I am applying for ILR. Looking for a premuim appointment for the next month but there are none available, and postal service would mean it wouldn't be processed before my current visa expires. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge about securing a premium appointment? If and when the release new appointments or what my other options would be? Any advice would be great!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium Service appointments

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 am

If you apply by post before your visa expires, you are protected by Section 3C of the immigration rules meaning your existing visa conditions continue till HO make a decision on your new application. You will not be here without a visa and will not be an overstayed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Cofresh
Newly Registered

Re: Premium Service appointments

Post by Cofresh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi,

New appointments are released every night at midnight but they might not be within a couple of weeks.

In the worst case, you can always apply by post. It takes around six months to process a postal application but your current visa status is preserved when you make the application (date of postage / receipt by HO).