ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family perment

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahmed Alarab
Newly Registered
Poland

EEA Family permit from Turkey (residence card in Poland) Polish wife

Post by Ahmed Alarab » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Good day everyone,

I am Ahmed Iraqi citizen, live in Poland since 2011. Married form polish citizen since 2012.
Holding residence card. 4 months ago I have applied for EEA family permit in Turkey. I have 3 years old daughter. We make them ensure about our marriage. My wife and my daughter live in UK, she is self employed. We have been waiting so so long for any news, why it takes so long ? Do anyone have or had a similar situation? We have recently received 3 similar emails containing the same information ( we must wait and be patient and every single time they said that our case has been escalated and sent to the relevant department. We are in really bad condition, we have been separated for 7 months. Is there any law regulation can help us ? We are sure that our case isn't complicated or difficult.

Ahmed Alarab
Newly Registered
Poland

EEA family perment

Post by Ahmed Alarab » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi everyone, this is my last message for Ukvi , any advice pls
Dear Sir / Madam In the last email message that I have received from you I also have been informed that the decision will be issue very soon. Dear Sir, my wife and daughter are alone in London, my wife is very sick today, so I had to contact the neighbors to ask for help in caring for my daughter. Please, just Imagine Sir that your daughter, your son or your wife is suffering from a health problem. They need you then you can not do anything because of the long protocols that prevent me from meeting my family. Sir, they told me at the embassy that the procedures will not take more than 3 or 4 weeks !! Sir, I have done research on more than 50 issues similar to my case from different countries from Asia, Europe, Africa and South America !! All of them were not delayed more than one month. Dear Sir, I carry the permanent Polish residence and all the documents that you requested from me were presented to you. Today, my wife is bedridden because of illness and the mental state is very bad because of this unjustified separation !!! You told me 3 weeks and today we enter the fourth month! Every time you tell me that the answer is very soon !! This is unacceptable humanely and unprofessional. During 2018 all requests similar to my order did not take more than 4 weeks. My wife is sick and my daughter is doing strange things to take care of her !! Why !! I'm worried about my daughter and my wife too! Sir, send any staff member to my family home in London to check the validity of my statement. Please do not send me an answer that makes fun of me and you say that the answer is very close because I received the first message telling me that the decision is very close two and a half months ago !! I want to make the decision as soon as possible !! When I read other issues I discovered that they were in doubt with you and this was answered within one month and sometimes 3 weeks !! We as a family appeal to you in the name of humanity to find a solution for us !!