ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR with non declared caution in past application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sanjeevan.05
Newly Registered

Tier 2 to ILR with non declared caution in past application

Post by sanjeevan.05 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi,

I just need advise on below issue:

I am on tier 2 general visa right now. I have been granted first tier 2 in 2013 then in 2016, I applied for extension which got refused on grounds I didn’t declare the caution on my application form. I have been issued caution in 2010 which I always thought was a verbal warning. They put 322(1a) and refused application in 2016. I did admin review and PAP as a result on pragmatic basis they reconsider my application in 2016 and granted visa for 3 years.

Now I’m due for ILR base on basis of 5 year on tier 2. I want to Confirm whether there will be any problem this time because of last refusal application. As my solicitor says:
Grounds on which leave to remain and variation of leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom should normally be refused

322(2) the making of false representations or the failure to disclose any material fact for the purpose of obtaining leave to enter or a previous variation of leave or in order to obtain documents from the Secretary of State or a third party required in support of the application for leave to enter or a previous variation of leave.

I am just worried will it effect my application or not as HO reconsider my application on pragmatic basis in 2016. Any advice will be apprecaited

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 to ILR with non declared caution in past application

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:24 pm

You have already been asked to continue in your existing topic but yet have started another one!!!

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/ilr- ... l#p1658393
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:34 pm
Please continue in your topic you already have in the ILR sub forum and kindly refrain from posting ILR queries in the Tier 2 sub forum.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-gener ... l#p1658330
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.