ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB certificate expired a month before application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shohana
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

TB certificate expired a month before application

Post by Shohana » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Dear all,

I have been applying for my spouse visa from Dhaka, Bangladesh. My visa was refused for the second time on 8th July. First time my visa was refused on Feb, 18 due to submission of academic IELTS certificate instead of the A1 IELTS certificate (which we didn't know neither our solicitor informed us of). All the documents were with the solicitor during this time time period so we didn't even have the chance to have a look at them ourselves. With his advise we reapplied with inclusion of my A1 certificate on April, 18 however my TB certificate expried on march , 18. Hence, my visa was refused.

Now we are thinking of going for an appeal with the new TB certificate which I have acquired this week.

Please can someone let me know if I have a ground for appeal. Or should I reapply?

Thanks in advance