ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nabeela78680

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Nabeela78680 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:30 am

Nkhan18 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:56 am
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 am
Nkhan18 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 am
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:46 pm
Isit true that once employent check with sponser and employer is done decision will be made
@Nabeela78680

Salam Sister, I still come and visit the forum for you and others who are still waiting, and I'm Praying for everyones to get positive response Insha'allah. I had a call from HO and at the same time my employer on the 20th of June and they made the decisions on 28th of June. within 5 working days as your's is Priority I believe you will hear something very soon, Insha'allah.
Wslaam gives me good hopes
Insha Allah keep me in your duas x
Did u collect passport on 29th of june then?
I will and no the Passport was collected on 1st of July the day they send text msg, because In Bangladesh VFS office is closed on Fridays and Saturdays. The letter they send with Passport dated 28th of June, also I called UKVI contact centre on 28th of June they told me a decisions has been made need to wait for instructions from VFS office when to collect passport.
Oh ok. Pray for me too

Aqib1992
Pakistan

Post by Aqib1992 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 am

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your application process.
Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however please be assured that we are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Kind Regards,

YR

Received this e-mail today, can anyone please tell me how long they take to decide after this....

Halisonu5

Post by Halisonu5 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:20 pm
Halisonu5 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:46 pm
Isit true that once employent check with sponser and employer is done decision will be made
I dont think this is true bcoz they called me n my employer in march n they still dont av a decision on our case
Was yours priorty
No it wasn't....was yours? If its priority and they have contacted u n the employer then the decision should be made fairly quick bcoz u pay 4 quick service..

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:22 pm

we are waiting since last six months,it is 136 working day ,today.and they were saying application is on final stages before 3 weeks.still no more response received...everyone on forum is requested to.pray for us..

sevendust12

Post by sevendust12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi Guys,

I wanted to check if there's anyone here who apply for the settlement visa without priority? Would like to know the timeline of how long it normally takes for everything to complete? I am currently on the 43rd working day now.. No emails, contacts nothing. The last email we got was to say applications are being prepared for entry clearance officer and also received email to pay for daughter's IHS.

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:17 pm

sevendust12 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:43 pm
Hi Guys,

I wanted to check if there's anyone here who apply for the settlement visa without priority? Would like to know the timeline of how long it normally takes for everything to complete? I am currently on the 43rd working day now.. No emails, contacts nothing. The last email we got was to say applications are being prepared for entry clearance officer and also received email to pay for daughter's IHS.
I applied without priority on 9th May 2018 and I received an email on the 13th of june stating application being prepared for eco and then on the 20th of June they contacted me about my employment and my employer the next day. So since then its nearly 1 month now and I haven't heard anything and I am on 48th working day today and praying dearly I hear from them end of this month.

sevendust12

Post by sevendust12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:42 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:17 pm
sevendust12 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I applied without priority on 9th May 2018 and I received an email on the 13th of june stating application being prepared for eco and then on the 20th of June they contacted me about my employment and my employer the next day. So since then its nearly 1 month now and I haven't heard anything and I am on 48th working day today and praying dearly I hear from them end of this month.
Hi Asingh,

Thank you. We did the biometrics on 16th May, when did you do yours?

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 pm

sevendust12 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:42 pm
asingh42 wrote:
sevendust12 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hi Asingh,

I did mine on 09th may 2018 but since the 20th June 2018 when home office made checks for employment I haven't heard anything. I do know someone through a friend that got their visa after 62 working days recently and they too did non priority so I am really really hopefull as my wife keeps asking everyday when she be able to join me. :(

sevendust12

Post by sevendust12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:07 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 pm
sevendust12 wrote:
asingh42 wrote:
sevendust12 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hi Asingh,

I did mine on 09th may 2018 but since the 20th June 2018 when home office made checks for employment I haven't heard anything. I do know someone through a friend that got their visa after 62 working days recently and they too did non priority so I am really really hopefull as my wife keeps asking everyday when she be able to join me. :(
Thank you. Same here, my wife keeps asking me for updates and i'm missing them already. I pray all will go well for you and visa will be issued soon. I hope we can hear from them soon.. Waiting is so hard..

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:15 pm

sevendust12 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:07 pm
asingh42 wrote:
sevendust12 wrote:
asingh42 wrote:

Hi Asingh,

Thank you. Same here, my wife keeps asking me for updates and i'm missing them already. I pray all will go well for you and visa will be issued soon. I hope we can hear from them soon.. Waiting is so hard..
I pray that you receive your visa soon as well and continue with your life. I just wanted to ask if you have received your paperwork as I still have not?

sevendust12

Post by sevendust12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:22 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:15 pm
sevendust12 wrote:
asingh42 wrote:
sevendust12 wrote:

Hi Asingh,

I pray that you receive your visa soon as well and continue with your life. I just wanted to ask if you have received your paperwork as I still have not?
Yes, I got all the documents back on June 27th. Funny as they returned everything including photocopies I made for them.. I was in the assumption that a decision would be made soon after they sent it back but I guess not.

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:31 pm

sevendust12 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:22 pm
asingh42 wrote:
sevendust12 wrote:
asingh42 wrote:

Yes, I got all the documents back on June 27th. Funny as they returned everything including photocopies I made for them.. I was in the assumption that a decision would be made soon after they sent it back but I guess not.
Yh it is such a stressfull period being away from loved ones and the system doesn't make it easier to relieve stress. My 12 weeks end on the 1st August 2018 and have fingers crossed seeing as they have already contacted me about my employment a month ago that they would take a decision. I am just dreading that they don't send me the not straightforward email and delay the whole process.

sevendust12

Post by sevendust12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:03 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:31 pm
sevendust12 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:22 pm
asingh42 wrote:
sevendust12 wrote:

Yh it is such a stressfull period being away from loved ones and the system doesn't make it easier to relieve stress. My 12 weeks end on the 1st August 2018 and have fingers crossed seeing as they have already contacted me about my employment a month ago that they would take a decision. I am just dreading that they don't send me the not straightforward email and delay the whole process.
Yes you are right, don’t worry be positive and I pray you will get results soon and be united with your wife too. Pls keep us updated so we know you have received some good news.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 pm

MrsYounis wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 pm
What is your timeline?
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:10 pm
64 days & no reply yet
Mine has been 119 working days I applied in end of Jan 2018 and still no reply and no update really frustrated right now please do dua for me

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:15 pm
70 days and no responce and i even had priorty service done; 😡
Not even got my documents back
Aanyone else done priorty and is waitinng as long??
I'm did non priority and it's been 119 working days applied in January and still no update don't know why it is taking so long I got my docs back on the 2nd month

Jordan30296
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Jordan30296 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi guys,

I applied for an excercising access rights to child visa so that I can settle in the U.K. to help take care of my 4 month old child and meet her in person for the first time. I have a bad U.K. immigration history from when I use to visit the U.K. a few years back and even traveled to the U.K. via Dublin when I was refused entry which made me an illegal entrant.

Paid Priority
Biometrics sent - June 20th.
Acknowledgement email from UKVA - June 27th.
Non Straightforward email - June 29th

All I am asking guys is to keep me in your prayers and I will do the same. I know the wait is stressful but there is really nothing we can do but keep our eyes and ears open for an email notification from UKVA. At least we got the application sent out for the wait instead of waiting to even send it out. My child is growing every single day and I have to be strong for her. You have to be strong for your loved ones as well. I am hoping and praying that I will get approved and if I do get approved sooner than later then hopefully this should give you guys some hope that even someone with a bad immigration history got approved. You all are in my prayers!

Adam2002

Post by Adam2002 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 pm
MrsYounis wrote:
What is your timeline?
Nabeela78680 wrote:
64 days & no reply yet
Mine has been 119 working days I applied in end of Jan 2018 and still no reply and no update really frustrated right now please do dua for me
Hi there
Today is my day 115
I dont know what they doing
They told my Mp is been sent for dicision on 15/6/18
Still nothing
Pray for me
Ichallah we all get good news soon

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:04 am

Amanij93 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:28 pm
Hi,

I am new to this so I am not sure if I have posted in the right place, apologies if I have not.

Timeline:

My husband and I made an application for him to join me in the UK
Application made on 28 January 2018
Biometrics - 6 February 2018
UKVI returned our supporting documents on 9 March 2018
Not straight forward email received on 27 April 2018

As you can see we have now waited 107 working days since the date of the biometrics. We have escalated the case 3 times - to which UKVI only respond by saying it is still being assessed. My MP also got involved and when UKVI got back to him they just said we have to wait as the case is complex. They have not contacted us asking for additional documents, nor have they contacted my managers. Our case is very simple and so I am not sure what is complex about it. Only thing that is making us very nervous and stressed is that my husband's visa in Australia expires in September 2018 and his passport expires in October 2018. We have informed UKVI of this multiple times but they really don't care. It doesn't really make sense because he wouldn't be able to travel with an expired passport anyway and it takes 3 months to renew his passport from Australia...

Has anyone waited this long yet? What is the maximum time UKVI can take to make a decision? We have lost hope and are now thinking to withdraw the application and for me to go to Australia then maybe apply to the UK again from there. Which I really don't want to do! Ah!

Thanks
Yes I'm in same boat as u I applied end of Jan been 119 working days my husband passport is going to expire in Sept which is not far now and they won't give me no update and so reply I have contacted local mp but they say it take at least 6 weeks for them to reply to him. All we have to do is wait I guess really upsets me alot

Aqib1992
Pakistan

Post by Aqib1992 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:43 am

Khayrulewara wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 pm
MrsYounis wrote:
What is your timeline?
Nabeela78680 wrote:
64 days & no reply yet

Im also on the same boat as u im on 122 days today
and yesterday I got the email below

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your application process.
Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however please be assured that we are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please keep me in ur duas In'sha'Allah we all receive good news Soon In'sha'Allah

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:26 am

Hello frndz!

My hubby has submitted oyr documents recently but in few papers there is a mistake in my name spelling.. instead of i they use e..
So does it affect my case??

Adam2002

Post by Adam2002 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:04 am
Amanij93 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:28 pm
Hi,

I am new to this so I am not sure if I have posted in the right place, apologies if I have not.

Timeline:

My husband and I made an application for him to join me in the UK
Application made on 28 January 2018
Biometrics - 6 February 2018
UKVI returned our supporting documents on 9 March 2018
Not straight forward email received on 27 April 2018

As you can see we have now waited 107 working days since the date of the biometrics. We have escalated the case 3 times - to which UKVI only respond by saying it is still being assessed. My MP also got involved and when UKVI got back to him they just said we have to wait as the case is complex. They have not contacted us asking for additional documents, nor have they contacted my managers. Our case is very simple and so I am not sure what is complex about it. Only thing that is making us very nervous and stressed is that my husband's visa in Australia expires in September 2018 and his passport expires in October 2018. We have informed UKVI of this multiple times but they really don't care. It doesn't really make sense because he wouldn't be able to travel with an expired passport anyway and it takes 3 months to renew his passport from Australia...

Has anyone waited this long yet? What is the maximum time UKVI can take to make a decision? We have lost hope and are now thinking to withdraw the application and for me to go to Australia then maybe apply to the UK again from there. Which I really don't want to do! Ah!

Thanks
Yes I'm in same boat as u I applied end of Jan been 119 working days my husband passport is going to expire in Sept which is not far now and they won't give me no update and so reply I have contacted local mp but they say it take at least 6 weeks for them to reply to him. All we have to do is wait I guess really upsets me alot
Hi
Day 117 still waiting
Mp cant do anything anymore
I lost hope

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:44 am

Momi867 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:26 am
Hello frndz!

My hubby has submitted oyr documents recently but in few papers there is a mistake in my name spelling.. instead of i they use e..
He already submmited or still u have he didnt send shiffield u can correct in printed form if he already send so nothing u can do some time they ignor or sometime

Nabeela78680

Post by Nabeela78680 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:27 am

I paid priorty biometric was done 3 months ago nut still i got no reply no update and not even my documents back until yet

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 am

naz khan wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:44 am
Momi867 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:26 am
Hello frndz!

He already submmited or still u have he didnt send shiffield u can correct in printed form if he already send so nothing u can do some time they ignor or sometime
Thank u naz khan i wish they will ignore that clerical mistake

Nabeela78680

Post by Nabeela78680 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:36 am

90 days & no update & it was priorty
Please do dua for me