ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline after successful administrative review

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nallagonda
Newly Registered
India

Timeline after successful administrative review

Post by nallagonda » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Hi,
Could you please suggest me on this matter?

I have applied for Tier 5 Temporary worker VISA, U.K. Unfortunately, my VISA application has been refused on someone else documents. Indeed, my VISA documents clearly show that the VISA application has been decided on someone else documents. Certainly, this mistake has been made by Entry Clearance Officer or Caseworker, UKVI. Because I have been applied for TIER 5 VISA and they are considered under TIER 2 VISA.
In this regard, I have sent a request to Home office, U.K. for an administrative review on 12th January. As of now, I still haven't received any response from them.

Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion for getting a quick decision. Because I need to get a VISA as soon as possible. Usually, how long does it take for an administrative review? Is there any possibility of getting a quick decision?
What should I do for getting a quick review/decision?

Please help me in this matter.

thanks

piercebody

Re: Timeline after successful administrative review

Post by piercebody » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:54 am

There is only one way but not sure it will help or not. But surely they will assign a reference case number for the request and escalate to the dedicated team. Responding to the case purely depends on the AR Team.
Because usually AR Team dont update the case status for the support team's access.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... uk/english

I have tried and the officer promised me to escalate and ask me to call back in a couple of days.
Thanks.

piercebody

Post by piercebody » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:56 am

Forget to add. It is a paid service. Phone call cost a lot ( They ask all details in phone) and compare to it email is better as they must respond to our request and follow up email is at free of cost.

nallagonda
Newly Registered
India

Post by nallagonda » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:14 am

Hi,
thanks for your information.
I have received the email from UK decision-making center on 31 Jan 2018. They said that overturned refusion decision and ready to issue a VISA. In this regard, they said to me to submit passport to UK VISA application center, where I made the application. I submitted on 01Feb, VFS people told me that, will inform within 5 working days. As of now 7 working days over, still I did not get any response from them.

Frustratedg
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Post by Frustratedg » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:29 am

Hi there,

Have you received your passport back yet?

I am in a similar situation but I have been waiting now for 8 weeks and counting for my passport to be returned back to me with my visa.

Thanks!

sassyhn
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by sassyhn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:34 am

Hello. Have you received your passport back yet as I have been waiting 11 weeks now. How long did it take? Thanks in advance.

Yuliamokh
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Yuliamokh » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:19 am

@sassyhn and @Frustratedg, where did you guys apply from if you don’t mind me asking? Did you know if your tier 5 visas were approved? I was told that they cannot disclose whether or not the visa is approved until they send your documents back. I’m worried as I applied June 25th and was planning on being in the UK by July 31st, I know you only have 30 days to enter the UK with the temporary visa they send with the sticker. Any updates at all? I’m from Vancouver, Canada.