ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed for naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bveres80
Newly Registered
Hungary

Unemployed applying for British citizenship

Post by Bveres80 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:41 am

Hi,
Sorry to butt in here, I have similar question, I just can't figure out how to make my own post.

I am also a Hungarian citizen with permanent residence, I have completed LIUk test and language exam. Also have 10 years full time employment. Since October last year I am a stay at home mum, I wonder if I can still apply for citizenship, as they require P60-s, which I won't have for this year.

Thank you for any bits of info. Much appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Unemployed applying for British citizenship

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:45 am

I have split to your post to where it is now as you tagged onto a topic that is more than 2 years old and members who are no longer active on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bveres80
Newly Registered
Hungary

Advice needed for naturalisation application

Post by Bveres80 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:00 am

Hi,
Sorry to butt in here, I just can't figure out how to start my own post.

I am a Hungarian citizen with permanent residence, I have completed LIUk test and language exam.
Also have 10 years full time employment. Since October last year I am a stay at home mum, I wonder if I can still apply for citizenship, as they require P60-s, which I won't have for this year. My partner and son are British citizens, I just hope I can sort out mine somehow.

Thank you for any bits of info. Much appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Advice needed for naturalisation application

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:32 am

Bveres80 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:00 am
Hi,
Sorry to butt in here,
Kindly refrain from 'sorry to butt in here' in every topic you find and keep all your questions in ONE topic, this one which is yours!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.