ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum appeal allowed in the uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

johnpa123

Asylum appeal

Post by johnpa123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello Guys,
My asylum appeal has been successful today. If the home office does not appeal within two weeks, what sort of visa will i be granted in the future considering the decision of judge below.

Notice of decision :
The appeal is allowed on asylum grounds.
The appeal is allowed on human rights ground.

johnpa123

Asylum appeal allowed in the uk

Post by johnpa123 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi Guys,
I have a few questions regarding to my appeal that my solicitor does not bother to help me after the hearing and I'm hanging here all confused. :(
Would greatly appreciate any suggestion!
1- My appeal was allowed on asylum and human right grounds on March 9th and home office didn't challenge it further. I wanted to know how long will home office take to proceed my application for further stages? I live in the Uk if that any helps.

Zaynmalik12
Newly Registered
Iraq

Re: Asylum appeal allowed in the uk

Post by Zaynmalik12 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello joshpe
My appeal was allowed last month on asylum grounds.
Bro is that possible if you tell can ho can challenge this decision??
Can I have your phone number pleaae

Zaynmalik12
Newly Registered
Iraq

Re: Asylum appeal

Post by Zaynmalik12 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:28 pm

johnpa123 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm
Hello Guys,
My asylum appeal has been successful today. If the home office does not appeal within two weeks, what sort of visa will i be granted in the future considering the decision of judge below.

Notice of decision :
Hello bro my asylum appeal was allowed as well in March.
How long you think I will get BRO???

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Zaynmalik12 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:28 pm
johnpa123 wrote:
Hello Guys,

Notice of decision :
Well it all falls under the hands of your case worker again. If home office doesn't challenge it further, your case should proceed for final stages between 5-20 working days however, HO does not have a set target for allowed appeal within the UK. It could take up to 3 months unfortunately...

Zaynmalik12
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by Zaynmalik12 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:25 am

Thanks a lot bro.
Could you please tell me the decision was made on 12th March I recived on 14 March.
Do I have to count the date of decision or the day I recived it?
And if HO don't challenge it what the next step?
Thank you

Zaynmalik12
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by Zaynmalik12 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:04 am

johnpa123 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:56 pm
Zaynmalik12 wrote:
johnpa123 wrote:
Hello Guys,

Notice of decision :
Well it all falls under the hands of your case worker again. If home office doesn't challenge it further, your case should proceed for final stages between 5-20 working days however, HO does not have a set target for allowed appeal within the UK. It could take up to 3 months unfortunately...
Thanks a lot bro.
Could you please tell me the decision was made on 12th March I recived on 14 March.
Thank you

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:25 am

Zaynmalik12 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:04 am
johnpa123 wrote:
Zaynmalik12 wrote:
johnpa123 wrote:
Hello Guys,

Notice of decision :
Thanks a lot bro.
Thank you
You should count from the date of the written decision recorded by the judge on the last page of your court determination. Hope someone could help us more to understand this process because there's another date on the determination called " date of promulgation" which im not sure about...

Zaynmalik12
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by Zaynmalik12 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:58 am

johnpa123 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:25 am
Zaynmalik12 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:04 am
johnpa123 wrote:
Zaynmalik12 wrote:

Thanks a lot bro.
Thank you
You should count from the date of the written decision recorded by the judge on the last page of your court determination. Hope someone could help us more to understand this process because there's another date on the determination called " date of promulgation" which im not sure about...
Thanks brother.
Can you give me your phone number please.
That will be so kind of you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Zaynmalik12 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:58 am
Thanks brother.
Can you give me your phone number please.
That will be so kind of you
Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal/social media contact information on the forum. Any such posts will be removed and the user issued with a warning. We have many scammers and spammers who trawl through the forum daily looking for such information.

Post in public so all may benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JAddict
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by JAddict » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:50 am

Hi Guys,

Can you kindly provide update on your application. Have you gotten any response from HO. This because my asylum appeal was allowed since 12th of Feb and I have not gotten any response from HO. Just wondering what the timeline is and if anything can be done to expedite the process. Thank you..

fromhere
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by fromhere » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:10 am

JAddict wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:50 am
Hi Guys,

Can you kindly provide update on your application. Have you gotten any response from HO. This because my asylum appeal was allowed since 12th of Feb and I have not gotten any response from HO. Just wondering what the timeline is and if anything can be done to expedite the process. Thank you..
Hello there
I am also in the same situation like you my appeal was allowed on the 23rd of January 2018 and till now I have not heard from home office of anything. I talked with local mp he said that home office is saying that my case is currently with case working unit however there is no service target for completion.
if there is anyone gone through or going through currently please share your experience about next things that happen in this situation.

JAddict
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by JAddict » Wed May 09, 2018 9:40 am

fromhere wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:10 am
JAddict wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:50 am
Hi Guys,

Hello there
I am also in the same situation like you my appeal was allowed on the 23rd of January 2018 and till now I have not heard from home office of anything. I talked with local mp he said that home office is saying that my case is currently with case working unit however there is no service target for completion.
if there is anyone gone through or going through currently please share your experience about next things that happen in this situation.

Hi,

Thanks for your response, It's surprising they will not give a service target for a thing like this. So many of us just need to get our lives back after what we have been through.

Can you pls tell me how you contacted your local MP. I think I should also as I've heard they help to get update from HO.

fromhere
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by fromhere » Wed May 09, 2018 2:04 pm

https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/ <<< find your mp from here, yeah we will just have to wait apart from that there is not a lot we can do
i think we are victim of home office's hostile policy

JAddict
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by JAddict » Mon May 21, 2018 1:05 pm

fromhere wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:04 pm
https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/ <<< find your mp from here, yeah we will just have to wait apart from that there is not a lot we can do
i think we are victim of home office's hostile policy

Thank you, you've been so helpful.

munawer khan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by munawer khan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi, Is there anyone who can answer my question if they have the similar case . I need to ask ( how long it will take to get the decision letter from home office after winning your appeal from the 1st tier tribunal )

case history

Hearing date ----- 13th April 2018
Appeal allowed --------8 May 2018

Appeal allowed on ( asylum grounds and human rights ground)

Home office fourteen days time period to challenge this case to upper tribunal is over

Up to now did not get any letter from home office.
still going for reporting fortnightly

please those who got their BRP cards and final decision letter from home office after appeal allowed let me know .
Regards

fromhere
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by fromhere » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:39 am

munawer khan wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm
Hi, Is there anyone who can answer my question if they have the similar case . I need to ask ( how long it will take to get the decision letter from home office after winning your appeal from the 1st tier tribunal )

case history

Home office fourteen days time period to challenge this case to upper tribunal is over

please those who got their BRP cards and final decision letter from home office after appeal allowed let me know .
Regards
i won hearing on the 13th of january 2018 home office did not appeal got brp on 12 july 2018

munawer khan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by munawer khan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Thank you so much @fromhere for your reply.

much obliged

munawer khan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by munawer khan » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:14 pm

@ fromhere could you please tell me after the successful appeal how long it take to get the decision letter from the home office . I did not get any letter or decision from the home . I have just the decision from the 1st tier tribunal .
The reporting officers said that i have to keep going until i did not get the BRP card. Its really frustrated because they dont believe on the Court decision .

Your answer or anyone who go through in the same situation please update .

Regards

fromhere
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by fromhere » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:01 pm

@munawarkhan i also did not get any letter whatsoever from HO i only had tribunal's decision letter. it is very frustrating you can jut ring HO and ask them for an update on your case (02081964584) or you can contact your local mp apart from that i dont know what else can be done
good luck to you..

waruni100
Newly Registered

Post by waruni100 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:52 pm

munawer khan wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm

case history

Regards
Hi munawer khan,

Can you please share if you received your BRP when did you get it. I am waiting to hear from HO but so far no any update, I have emailed and also phoned them. There is no update even for them.

Many Thanks

Appeal32011

Post by Appeal32011 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:31 am

Hi Waruni,

Did your get your passport back?