ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JOB OFFER FROM UK. GENUINE OR NOT?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nibin03
Newly Registered
India

JOB OFFER FROM UK. GENUINE OR NOT?

Post by Nibin03 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 am

Hi, iam a Dentist from India. I recently got a job offer from QUEENS CHARITY HOSPITAL. I don't know if it's a real job offer or not. But when I googled the Hospital address there's no such hospital. Here's the mail content

Dear Applicant,
hospital job apllication
We are Pleased to inform you that Your CV/Updated Resume have been received and studied by our Employment Relations board officer.We have got your details through our online advertisement.
Your Qualifications and Resume found Interesting and suitable to working with our organization, Queen's Charity Hospital .
Queen's Charity Hospital was originally designed to cater for the needs of women,men and children in united Kingdom and the whole part of it's territory,with
sub-region across the globe with a view to reduce morbidity and mortality rates, and to carry out extensive research into the peculiar causes of women and children- related diseases.

The safety of our patients and the experience they have while in our care is of primary importance to all staff at HMH. We earned top scores in a major independent survey conducted by the Care Quality Commission in 2016 which canvassed the opinions of more than 49,000 hospital inpatients. Queen's Charity Hospital results were among the best in the country relating to a broad range of issues including the hospital and the ward, and confidence in the care and treatment provided by our doctors and nurses. A quote from one of our patients sums this up: “I feel the treatment and general care provided was exemplary and would be genuinely hard to improve.”
Queen's Charity Hospital has an extraordinary commitment to delivering the highest levels of clinical quality and providing the best possible standards of personalized care to its patients due to this we are presently looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who will contribute to the highest standard of our organization
BENEFITS
Princess Royal University Hospital offers one of the best salary and flexible benefit programs in the industry including:
Highly competitive base salaries.

Generous vacation/time off — 15–30 vacation days (based on experience and service), 11 statutory holidays, 16 annual days off (based on eligibility)

Comprehensive health and dental benefits as well as life, accident and short and long term disability insurance plans.

DO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND FILL IN THE ATTACHED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

1. COPIES OF YOUR PASSPORT/
2. COPIES OF YOUR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES.
3. OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS.

NOTE:Candidates Must Ready to bear their Visa/Work Permit fees charges while the Organization pay for the flight ticket and Medical Insurance.
Kindly scan and send to us your International passport copy front and back pages if you accept the terms and condition.
We wish you a successful career with our Organisation.

Yours best luck
Name of HR manager
Human Resources manager
Queen's Charity Hospital
Street Name, Barnes, London, SW14 xxxxx, United Kingdom
Telephone: +xxxxxxx
email address
email address
name of CEO

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: JOB OFFER FROM UK. GENUINE OR NOT?

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:13 am

Did you apply for a job??? Or were you contacted randomly out of the blue??

Is the email address you received it from the same or similar to the email address at the bottom of the email?
Princess Royal University Hospital offers one of the best salary and flexible benefit programs in the industry including:
This is a completely different hospital in a completely different county (Kent), BR6 in South East England
Barnes, London,
This is in South West London, nowhere near the Princess Royal University Hospital.

This email is very likely a scam as there is no such hospital in Barnes.

Queens Hospital Charity exists (not a hospital as such) but again, is in a completely different area, in Essex.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 am

That aside, you should only be looking for jobs (if that is what you are doing) with sponsors on the official HO sponsor list, link below.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... onsors.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nibin03
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nibin03 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:49 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:13 am
Did you apply for a job??? Or were you contacted randomly out of the blue??

Is the email address you received it from the same or similar to the email address at the bottom of the email?
This is a completely different hospital in a completely different county (Kent), BR6 in South East England
Barnes, London,
This is in South West London, nowhere near the Princess Royal University Hospital.

This email is very likely a scam as there is no such hospital in Barnes.

Queens Hospital Charity exists (not a hospital as such) but again, is in a completely different area, in Essex.
I applied for the job. Yes both email addresses are same.

Yes that's what even iam concerned. I could not find such a hospital. Even they send their website link.

Dear Applicant. Kindly fill your online interview form if you are
interest to work with us, which we have send to you fill and send it
back to us with your international passport copies front and back also
follow our instructions, thanks
Yours best luck
HR Manager Name
Human Resources manager
Queen's Charity Hospital
South Worple Way, Barnes, London, SW14 xxxxxx, United Kingdom
Telephone: +4xxxxxxxx
email address
email address
website..http://www.queenscharityhospital.com

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:59 am

The hospital is called Barnes Hospital at that particular address. The contact number is also a mobile number and not a landline number.

I would be wary. The website makes no reference to the NHS or the NHS Trust it belongs to, which would be very prominently displayed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Also, assuming you have posted the exact wording from the email communication, the written English is of a poor standard. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Nibin03
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nibin03 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Casa wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:57 pm
Also, assuming you have posted the exact wording from the email communication, the written English is of a poor standard. :idea:
Yes. I copy pasted the email