ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Moashi
Pakistan

10 years long residency

Post by Moashi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 am

Dear all respected member's for your valuable suggestions.
I am going to apply ilr next month 20 August 2018.
History
Uk arrival 18/09/2008
2008 to 2012 student
2012 to 2014 post study work
2014 tier 1 entrepreneur
Tier 1 extension 27 July 2017(waiting )
15 June 2018 2nd complex letter need more time

I have a 1 dependant my wife she arrived in February 2013 as psw dependant and I have a 1 son born in uk 2016 not applied passport.
I had a big operation in April 2018 I am on bed rest have medical certificate at the end of August and after further review bussiness is in very bad connection 3 contracts lost just one contract around 1200 per month. 1 employee

I need to answer these questions please.

1) When exectiley I can vary the application.
2) can I go for premium services
3) which documents required for my wife application she is apply with me and which category visa.
She is working full time any effect on her work is she is eligible for work after varing application.
4) can we get the fee refund of previous application
5)if I apply by post how much time normally take
6) I have to move my home this weekend but I can get post easily just one month left to new application need to update address home office now or with the new application if I change any impact on my previous application.
7)what is the procedure for my son application he born uk 2016 not applied passport
8)what documents required for my wife application

Please give us your valuable suggestions I am very grateful to your help.

Moashi
Pakistan

Re: 10 years long residency

Post by Moashi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:28 am

Please give your valuable suggestions

Moashi
Pakistan

10 years long residency

Post by Moashi » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Dear all respected member's for your valuable suggestions. Speacily zimba cr100
I am going to apply ilr next month 20 August 2018.
History
Uk arrival 18/09/2008
2008 to 2012 student
2012 to 2014 post study work
2014 tier 1 entrepreneur
Tier 1 extension 27 July 2017(waiting )
15 June 2018 2nd complex letter need more time

I have a 1 dependant my wife she arrived in February 2013 as psw dependant and I have a 1 son born in uk 2016 not applied passport.
I had a big operation in April 2018 I am on bed rest have medical certificate at the end of August and after further review bussiness is in very bad connection 3 contracts lost just one contract around 1200 per month. 1 employee

I need to answer these questions please.

1) When exectiley I can vary the application.
2) can I go for premium services
3) which documents required for my wife application she is apply with me and which category visa.
She is working full time any effect on her work is she is eligible for work after varing application.
4) can we get the fee refund of previous application
5)if I apply by post how much time normally take
6) I have to move my home this weekend but I can get post easily just one month left to new application need to update address home office now or with the new application if I change any impact on my previous application.
7)what is the procedure for my son application he born uk 2016 not applied passport
8)what documents required for my wife application

Please give us your valuable suggestions I am very grateful to your help.