ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking Premium service via online application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aym
Newly Registered
Japan

Booking Premium service via online application

Post by Aym » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:09 pm

Hello experts,

I need your tips.. I’m applying for ILR via Tier 2 migrant and now working on online application. My question is that in case of online application, making an appointment is only possible after submitting the online form??

Could we return to the application edit after booking?? My visa is expiring at the end of Oct and I really want to complete the process ASAP.. however the problem is to confirm the number of absences with the company, which is taking soooo long time... it would be the best if I could book an appointment first and finalise the numbers while waiting for the appointment..

Appreciate any tips!!!
Aym

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Booking Premium service via online application

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:12 pm

You can't go back and edit the form no.

You could book an appointment on its own and then complete the paper form though.

It is however too early for October appointments though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aym
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: Booking Premium service via online application

Post by Aym » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:19 pm

CR001, Thank you for your response! it is very appreciated.
Could I ask further regarding your comment: It is however too early for October appointments though.

5 years threshold has already passed (almost now 5.6 years) and my current Tier 2 General is expiring at the end of Oct 2018. I aim to book an appointment in Aug to complete all visa switch process at the earliest possible timing.

In this case, online application still works, doesn't? I don't have to wait till Oct to complete the form, right?