ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DELETING MY POSTS / DEACTIVATION

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HasA62

DELETING MY POSTS / DEACTIVATION

Post by HasA62 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:33 am

Hi Moderators

Thanks for the advice given for my old posts .

Please DELETE all my posts AND particularly those have been unanswered even though many time requested .

As CR001 wrote ''.......... then perhaps you should engage a professional advisor to help you '' , I will go for getting professional advisors .

Also please DEACTIVATE my membership.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: DELETING MY POSTS / DEACTIVATION

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am
Posts are not deleted.

comments-about-discussion-board/if-you- ... 92946.html
CROO1 . You seem only to reply for the posts like this rather than serious immigration questions. ok. its you / moderators choice.

. Oh.. If I had known this before I would never have posted the latest thread.

I wonder what is the use of UNANSWERED posts which are being shown to other members in this forum .

Anyway , please REMOVE me from this forum . DEACTIVATE my account..

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:23 pm

As requested, your account will be deactivated but before you leave us you may want to consider that CR001 has made 44214 posts on the forum and you may well be in the minority if you believe these haven't contained valuable immigration advice. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.