ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we get any Acknowledgement by post after applying online Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

businessmen aces
India

Do we get any Acknowledgement by post after applying online Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by businessmen aces » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Hi,

I have tier 1 entreprenuer visa BRP Expiring on 02/03/2019. I qualified for ILR in march 2018 so i applied for ILR online for myself and 4 dependents wife and 2 daughters under 18 applied on same form with me and my 3rd daughter is 21 years old she applied separately using child over 18 form we all applied on same date. We all applied on 13th July and paid fees online. Got Homeoffice reference number , payment ref number and BRP letter online. We got our BRP done on 15th Jully and send all supporting documents along with our passports and BRP cards to home office by DHL courier today 17th July.

My question is since we already got payment ref number and Home office case ref number plus BRP letters online as soon as we paid fees by credit card does home office send us any confirmation by post acknowledging our application and confirming receipt of supporting documents. Has anyone who applied online got any postal acknowledgement.

businessmen aces
India

Re: Do we get any Acknowledgement by post after applying online Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by businessmen aces » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Anyone who applied online ? Do you get any acknowledgement of receipt of documents , passports and BRP etc by post or by email ?