ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Assigned RCoS and applying for a new RCoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

goingtoUK3501
Newly Registered
Egypt

Assigned RCoS and applying for a new RCoS

Post by goingtoUK3501 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 am

Hi Everyone,

I got an offer and the company-A got a RCoS approved and they assigned it to me, but I haven't used the RCoS to apply for the Tier 2 visa.
I've got another offer from another company, company-B. I actually want the Company-B and want to work with them. But I don't want to risk company-A either. I just want to make sure that if company-B can get RCoS for the August applications.
I would like to ask if company-B can apply for RCoS for me? If they can apply, would it be rejected when the desicion making meeting because of that I already have a RCoS assigned?
I think they can apply for me, they can get an approval on 11th of August but they cannot assign it to me unless company-A widthdraw my assigned RCoS. Is that true? Or they cannot get an approval even if I have enough points to get the RCoS?
I'd appreciate if any one can help me on this.
Thanks,

Waseem432000
Mood:

Re: Assigned RCoS and applying for a new RCoS

Post by Waseem432000 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:46 pm

You should probably read the official links of HO for that but as per my understanding, if a RCoS is assigned to you, it's called live RCoS, you need your first employer to cancel that assigned RCoS and then your second employer can apply for new RCoS in August quota. If your new employer is paying you same salary and it's in same job code, you should request your previous employer to cancel the live RCoS but please, do wait for more replies especially from moderators for more authentic guidance.