ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC application period between PRC and BC application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Kruk

BC application period between PRC and BC application

Post by Kruk » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Quick question

I have my PRC (document certifying permanent residance) issued in January 2011. Now I'm a applying for BC. I have a letter from my employer confirming employment from 2009 till now. Do I need to provide anything else as a confirmation for the period between 2011 and now or the letter will be sufficient?

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: BC application period between PRC and BC application

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 am

The employer's letter covering the period is sufficient (no need for P60) - I submitted a letter covering 10 years no issue at all. But make sure everything else is provided, proof of English, LITUK, etc.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Kruk

Re: BC application period between PRC and BC application

Post by Kruk » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm

Thanks, I already have all other documents. I have an appointment with NCS on Wednesday and was reading the requirements again and just got confused.

Thanks again