ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport not recieved

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sayzt
Newly Registered
India

Passport not recieved

Post by Sayzt » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:16 am

Hello!

I applied for an EEA permit based on my partner being a Spanish citizen. A week ago, I recieved all my supporting documents back along with my EEA permit. I have still not recieved my passport and I don't know what to do. I have travel plans soon and need my passport. I was also getting a little anxious because of this. Can someone tell me if this is normal and if so, when can I expect my passport back?

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Passport not recieved

Post by chaoclive » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Sayzt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:16 am
Hello!

I applied for an EEA permit based on my partner being a Spanish citizen. A week ago, I recieved all my supporting documents back along with my EEA permit. I have still not recieved my passport and I don't know what to do. I have travel plans soon and need my passport. I was also getting a little anxious because of this. Can someone tell me if this is normal and if so, when can I expect my passport back?
This is not normal. If it is an EEA family permit it should be affixed to the passport. If it is a residence card/PR card then the passport should be returned with the actual document/card itself. You will have to contact the place where you applied (i.e. Embassy or via Home Office e.g. Durham/Sheffield).