ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One stop notice after biometric

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: One stop notice after biometric

Post by Vicky57 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:09 am

Ilham I thing what you should m send proof of your settled life with your children and why it is not reasonable to send them home, letters photos British friend letters more proof photo of them in Christmas, Halloween......undestand I think they have already your ID so they need argument

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:39 am

Thankyou for the info guys. I am sending about 10 letters from family friends saying about my family amd their kids play togeather. Letter from social worker saying family is well setteled and kids are english speaking only.letter from gp, health visitor
Kods school reports and letter from school cause they know its for immigration purpose. Kids school progress reports and all achievement certificates. School acrivities file. School news letter( my daughter won first prize this year for easter bonnet) and picturs of that. Letter from mosque where my daughter goes saying shes doing good and has many friends here. All these things for my son aswell. And i will write a cover letter as vicky said explaining the situation. I have approx 300+ photos to send and videos of my kids science projects participarion in school. Both pics and videos in a usb drive. Birth certificates and red books. My letter from the club where i am a member.

I hope these things make a positive decision for us.
Thanks

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:36 pm

Vicky thank you for your support. I have send everything my kids only speaks English I have box full of all their pictures and other stuff from school we told them if they need it we will send it for them as I have 2 boxes full of their life. So finger cross now am hoping for the positive if I will get negative I don't know what else I will do as this is my only hope now.

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:50 pm

Any news from anyone I am still waiting 🙄🙄 the waiting game is always hard this Saturday will be 5 weeks

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:05 am

Nothing yet. Patience is all that matters now. My file went about 2-3 weeks ago and the day i sent it i recived again the same letter saying that i didnt corresponded to previous one and i should do asap. Even though 10 working days time wasnt over yet. I am also waiting now. My family is properly setteled in country and we sent very strong proofs from past 7 years. The school and social worker made very strong and detailed letters about my kids life here. 10 letters from family friends with their british pp numbers mentioned and strongly recomending our stay here. And many other things we had all these years.
Now its a waiting game. Everyone in this says when u get biometrics then it means your brp is in process of being made.
Good luck.

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:40 am

Ohh bless yes when your receive biometric means they proccesing your case. Since I did biometric it's gonna be 5 weeks tomorrow. Finger cross I heard they usually takes 6 to 8 weeks to get the answer so am just waiting we hope the best for everyone.

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am

Hi guys,i have been in uk since 2012,calimed asylum when i came my asylum application was rufused 2014 , i make futher submission 2015, i got marreid with britsih patner and also have british child ( 2 months old) i sent to ho everything( birth certifacte,marrige certicate ect) with the futhur submission and they dont make a decsion regarding to my futher submission , a week ago they send me one stop notice and asked to let them now why should i stay in the uk,i went to my solicotr and tell him, he said they already have docements and everything they need, we dont have to tell anything else, do you guys think what he says is normal, now i only send to them my child british passport after the one stop notice as the solicotor said they have your application with them already and we dont need to repeat, he even said you not need to make statment they give me only 19 working days to send any proof that i have pls any adive guys

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Your solicitor is wrong. You need to send them proof of ur ties to uk. Get some letters from family friends who have british pasport saying ur family have ties with them. Lettr from gp, dentist and child red book.
Any thing you can get and write a statement explsining that you have family here and have private life here. Pictures with family gatherings and any thing you have registered in uk.if they have everything why would they ask. Its a formal thing so they have domething to decide on.
Plz mind speling mistake.

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:14 am

The solicitor need to repeat even tho the file is already there. My file it's there they know kids born here but when the one stop notice came I had to do this all again please push your soliciator to do it again or change the solicitor if you thing he or she is not good you have the right for that. I prefer private solicitor they do your job well more than legal aid one

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Ilham and walker thanks for your reply guys,
Am little confuse im gonna list the evedince the HO have with them with futher submmision, first of all my futher supmmision was asylum, then we send addintinal repesenntions based on my marrige with my british patner ,
I send them proof of the wedding pics, my mothers statment (whose britsh) , my mother in law stament whose also british, recipt of the rent where the wedding took place, marrige islamic certifacte, proof of that we living toghther as wife and husband, my statment, my wife stament and all the copy of their passport, the pics me and my patner before we got married, and our mothers made clear in their statment we were in love before the wedding, then my wife got pargnant last year we sent the proof of her paragnacy, when she gives birth we send to ho the original birth certificate of the child, after the one stop notice we send the orginal british passport of my child, my solicotor then said they have everything and already know that i have a child and a wife whose british and dont need to tell them more and as they already know the grounds you should ramain in the country, pls note: the one stop notice said you dont have to tell us what you already told us in the your application, and thats what the lawyer keep saying whenever i said to him we should send evendence, my child is still too small i cant get statmant from schools ect, gp ect as she is only two month

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Try to go private solicitor make appointment you might have to pay may be £50 or less tell him or she about all this and they might advise you what to do. The one stop notice have to be repried otherwise you might get deported back don't risk it. Just repeat sending your child certificate, marriage certificate, photos and give them reason why you need to stay in the UK.

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 am

Agree with ilhaam.

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:42 am

Thanks for your advice guys,i will discuss with the lawyer and send more docs, i have one more questation, they return my childs birth certificate the orginal one, did they send you back they orginal docs that you send them?is it a good sign or bad sing? Keep us upted guys, hope we will gonna get the papers soon

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:11 am

If they have return it means your answer is on the way if am not mistaken. Mine they haven't return them yet.

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi thanks
But they didnt invite me an interview, or send boimatirc letter

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:30 pm

Try to speak to the solicitor they suppose to tell you why it's been returned. Am sorry I can't help more as I don't know it hasn't happen to me.

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Yeeeeey I have been granted today I have received a phone call from the homeoffice

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Gongarts ilham im so happy for you, i need to ask you a qusation, do you have acces to get public fund? I heared alot of people who gets 2.5 leave dont have access to get public fund thanks

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:00 pm

The phone call I have received I have been told that they will make for me appointment this week for the job centre to claim benefits. The thing is I haven't received no papers yet but they told me it's all coming this week.

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Goodluck all of you am so happy I have received my letters today on my birthday. I have got 2.5 years and yes I am entitled to the public fund. I am finding house now as I have got 2 weeks to move out nass property. Best of luck to everyone in sha Allah positive is coming for everyone.

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Congragulations. Have a wonderful life. I havent recived my biometric letter yet. Been approx 4 weeks now since correspondence sent. Hope to recive it soon

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:40 am

Don't worry mine came after 8 weeks. So you have more 4 weeks to go am sure it's a positive

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 am

Is it the biometric letter you saying about came 8 weeks after submiting the documents or the biometric card?

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:18 am

After I submitted the biometric then I started counting weeks

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Thanks ilham. I m waiting for the biometric letter yet. Been 4+ weeks now. Hope i get some positive news soon.