ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment: cannot log in after booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JP145
India

QE: Can anyone booked two PSC appointment?

Post by JP145 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:13 am

Hello, My wife has issues with her PSC appointment for ILR (Set (0) tie 2 route). we found one appointment luckily after trying over many midnight and booked it. Made payment and then it took long and then we received error page: "Page cannot be displayed
There is a problem displaying this page - try again in a few minutes.

The problem should be fixed soon, so try again in a few moments.
she received email confirming payment successful and email confirms appointment and booking reference number. Email says sign in to your booking to print application from and checklist (we plan to use paper form and did not complete online application). But she cannot log in and still getting same message "page cannot be displayed" for since three days.

Hence we are worried whether her appoint is really confirmed and whether her log in will be active and we will be able to download the forms before application date.

so wanted to check whether we can create a new account and book another appointment for her for safer side? once her log in is working and if booking is confirmed we will cancel the one we do not need. to avoid any issues later wanted to confirm whether this will be allowed? any one has done this and any success?
Thank you for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: QE: Can anyone booked two PSC appointment?

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:21 am

To book another appointment, you will have to pay the fee again.

Any refunds, if applicable, can take a few weeks.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:22 am

Hi - I got a similar issue but slightly different - I made a booking / received a confirmation email with booking reference and shortly afterwards another email to say ''The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired.' And when I login it asks me to rebook.

A member on this forum suggested to email - ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Waiting for their reply.

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:24 am

muthu24 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:22 am
Hi - I got a similar issue but slightly different - I made a booking / received a confirmation email with booking reference and shortly afterwards another email to say ''The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired.' And when I login it asks me to rebook.

A member on this forum suggested to email - ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Waiting for their reply.
My application was in this situation. so i followed the link to book new appointment and i managed to get another confirmed booking. by following link it will consider your attempt at rescheduling and you can book any available slot and you will not be charged again. try midnight.

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:26 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:21 am
To book another appointment, you will have to pay the fee again.

Any refunds, if applicable, can take a few weeks.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
Thank you. yes i am happy to pay again to secure another appointment than be sorry later as long as it is allowed i.e system do not check passport number and allows only one booking for registered passport number. i hope this is less likely as i did not complete online application form.

if you have any experience, is this good option to secure appointment?

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:27 am

Thank you - that's bit consoling - yes I'm almost glued to the booking website. Trying again and again. I made the booking midnight last night. Have to try again tonight. There should be a better system in place.

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:31 am

muthu24 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:27 am
Thank you - that's bit consoling - yes I'm almost glued to the booking website. Trying again and again. I made the booking midnight last night. Have to try again tonight. There should be a better system in place.
i was doing the same and luckily i managed to re book during day time. some slots were available yesterday evening around 5:20 PM (Glasgow - around 7-8 and one in Croydon). i did not want to loose appointment so booked the first one i saw for Glasgow and happy to travel from London. so worth checking in day time as well. as you dont have to go to payment steps this is bit quick and high chances of securing appointment you selected.

good luck.

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:42 am

JP145 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:31 am
muthu24 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:27 am
i was doing the same and luckily i managed to re book during day time. some slots were available yesterday evening around 5:20 PM (Glasgow - around 7-8 and one in Croydon). i did not want to loose appointment so booked the first one i saw for Glasgow and happy to travel from London. so worth checking in day time as well. as you dont have to go to payment steps this is bit quick and high chances of securing appointment you selected.

good luck.
Need all the luck. Thank you - hoping to find one such appointment.

JP145
India

Premium Service appointment: cannot log in after booking

Post by JP145 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 am

Hello, i booked appointment for my wife on 19Jul2018 midnight (appointment for 30Aug2018). During booking process i selected slot and made payment. after payment i did not get payment confirmation screen and for error message that"Page cannot be displayed. There is a problem displaying this page - try again in a few minutes. The problem should be fixed soon, so try again in a few moments". i received email confirmation that payment is successful and received booking reference number as well. but since that time i am not able to log in and still getting the same message that page cannot be displayed.
As i cannot login i cannot download the payment confirmation and checklist from system which she needs to carry for her appointment.

Can you anyone please help if anyone had this bad experience? how can i get the two PDF document (payment confirmation and appointment checklist) which is available on system after payment page?

Thank you for your help.

JP145
India

QE: Can anyone booked two PSC appointment?

Post by JP145 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:08 am

JP145 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 am
Hello, i booked appointment for my wife on 19Jul2018 midnight (appointment for 30Aug2018). During booking process i selected slot and made payment. after payment i did not get payment confirmation screen and for error message that"Page cannot be displayed. There is a problem displaying this page - try again in a few minutes. The problem should be fixed soon, so try again in a few moments". i received email confirmation that payment is successful and received booking reference number as well. but since that time i am not able to log in and still getting the same message that page cannot be displayed.
As i cannot login i cannot download the payment confirmation and checklist from system which she needs to carry for her appointment.

Can you anyone please help if anyone had this bad experience? how can i get the two PDF document (payment confirmation and appointment checklist) which is available on system after payment page?

Thank you for your help.
sorry i posted new question wrongly under old post.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:25 am

JP145 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:08 am
JP145 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 am

Thank you for your help.
sorry i posted new question wrongly under old post.
I merged your topics. There is no need to start a new topic with the same/similar queries about your premium service issue!!

See Multiple Topics/Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Applicant1020
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Applicant1020 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi muthu24,

I noticed your post and wanted to ask if you heard anything back after sending the email?

Something similar happened to me last night, I received this message:

"The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired. You must book a new appointment. Sign in to your application to book a new appointment."

But then, when I go to my application I can't see a button where I can rebook! I emailed the same email but no reply yet, was wondering if you have any updates on your issue.

Thank you!

A
muthu24 wrote:

Waiting for their reply.

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Applicant1020 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 pm
Hi muthu24,

I noticed your post and wanted to ask if you heard anything back after sending the email?

"The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired. You must book a new appointment. Sign in to your application to book a new appointment."

But then, when I go to my application I can't see a button where I can rebook! I emailed the same email but no reply yet, was wondering if you have any updates on your issue.

Thank you!

A
muthu24 wrote:

Waiting for their reply.
Hi, I did receive an email today from the support team to confirm that my initial appointment booking is confirmed as per the first of the two email I received after booking. Did you also get two emails - one to confirm the booking and one immediately to say payment took so long?

Either way they will respond to you within 24 hours.

Also I managed to rebook the appointment for July 25th at Liverpool as I needed the appointment at the earliest. The only way is keeping trying - I was trying desperately for the last 3 days and luckily got it for July 25th.

Applicant1020
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Applicant1020 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Thanks so much for this!

Actually, I only received one email - that the payment was successful, and not an email about a booking. So were you able to rebook for the 25th using a link within that 2nd email? I can't see a link or a way that leads to the bookings portal, I just get stuck in my application (page that the payment was successful and then page about printing docs, no links to bookings). Haven't heard from the team yet.

Great that you managed to get an appointment earlier too! Good luck with the application!

A
muthu24 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:43 pm
Applicant1020 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 pm
Hi muthu24,

Thank you!

A
muthu24 wrote:

Waiting for their reply.
Hi, I did receive an email today from the support team to confirm that my initial appointment booking is confirmed as per the first of the two email I received after booking. Did you also get two emails - one to confirm the booking and one immediately to say payment took so long?

Either way they will respond to you within 24 hours.

Also I managed to rebook the appointment for July 25th at Liverpool as I needed the appointment at the earliest. The only way is keeping trying - I was trying desperately for the last 3 days and luckily got it for July 25th.

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Applicant1020 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:14 pm
Thanks so much for this!

Actually, I only received one email - that the payment was successful, and not an email about a booking. So were you able to rebook for the 25th using a link within that 2nd email? I can't see a link or a way that leads to the bookings portal, I just get stuck in my application (page that the payment was successful and then page about printing docs, no links to bookings). Haven't heard from the team yet.

Great that you managed to get an appointment earlier too! Good luck with the application!
Your welcome and thank you. Basically it should be only one email with payment confirmation and also booking details. It will also have a link to sign in to your application. When you sign in you will be landing on the payments confirmation screen and when the booking is confirmed - you will see a button called Save and Continue to Final Tasks. When you click this you will be landing on the page titled What to do next. Here you will see links to download your application / check list along with appointment details. It will also have an link to Change or Cancel your appointment time.

But if there was any error like the one we had - then when you login - it will show your payment confirmation but will ask you to rebook an appointment. If you see this keep trying to rebook - new appointment normally appear at midnight 00:01 and cancelled appointments appear randomly althrough the day.

But even if you couldnt follow the above steps or if you dont see them - dont panic - wait for the reply from the technical team.

Good Luck.

JP145
India

Re: Premium Service appointment: cannot log in after booking

Post by JP145 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Can anyone please confirm whether anyone else has similar issue that they cannot log in after payment? as my wife cannot log in, she cannot reschedule or cancel appointment. Any solution to this?

Thank you.

Fawadahmad
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Fawadahmad » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:32 am

Yes i have the same issue. I booked tonight and payment gone through and got email confirmation with booking ref and payment reference. Soon after received another email saying payment successfull on top and "What you need to do next"
The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired you must book a new appointment.
I send the email to above address and finger crossed hope I don't have to go through this process again.
I will update if I get response from them.

sdesaraju
Newly Registered
India

Post by sdesaraju » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:32 am

Same case with me as well. Booked a slot in Croydon on Tuesday, I received two mails. One confirming appointment booking with payment reference and booking reference, and another email saying time exceeded.

I have sent a mail to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk and they confirmed that my slot is booked and apologised for the second email.

I have a query, when I login to my account to print Application Form and Checklist, it is still showing as Rebook appointment and not giving any option to download "Checklist". Application Form is available for download and Print.

How can I get this checklist form? Any ideas guys?

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:31 am

you have to follow that link for re book appointment and rebook any available slot. it will consider rescheduling and your will not be charged again. but you have to do this to secure your appointment as earlier one is not confirmed.
i had this issue and was solved once i rebooked appointment next day.

my wife's issue is different. she cannot lon in to the system and getting error message that page cannot be displayed.

sdesaraju
Newly Registered
India

Post by sdesaraju » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:30 pm

JP145 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:31 am
you have to follow that link for re book appointment and rebook any available slot. it will consider rescheduling and your will not be charged again. but you have to do this to secure your appointment as earlier one is not confirmed.
Hi JP145,

Do we need to rebook even after the support team confirmed the booking and provided booking reference number? I was partially happy that the team confirmed the appointment yesterday :? :cry:

Anyway, I will try to rebook the slot today. Many Thanks!

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:43 pm

sdesaraju wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:30 pm
JP145 wrote:
Hi JP145,

Do we need to rebook even after the support team confirmed the booking and provided booking reference number? I was partially happy that the team confirmed the appointment yesterday :? :cry:

i would suggest to re book if you have time available for your application and appointments are available. in my case also they confirm via email that my appointment is confirmed as i received booking number. but i do not want to leave any doubt or questions open and rebooked the appointment. luckily during rebooking i got earlier one. :-) its upto you.

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Post by morshed » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:25 pm

JP145 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:43 pm
sdesaraju wrote:
JP145 wrote:
Hi JP145,

i would suggest to re book if you have time available for your application and appointments are available. in my case also they confirm via email that my appointment is confirmed as i received booking number. but i do not want to leave any doubt or questions open and rebooked the appointment. luckily during rebooking i got earlier one. :-) its upto you.
Hi JP145

I've the similar situation. Payment done but didn't get confirmation about the date. After sending email to e-support team, they provided a booking reference number. So not sure what to do. As you said, during rebooking you got earlier date, does the system offer cancelled date as well at 00:00? or you got that other than midnight?

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:33 pm

morshed wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:25 pm
JP145 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:43 pm
sdesaraju wrote:
JP145 wrote:
Hi JP145,

Hi JP145

I've the similar situation. Payment done but didn't get confirmation about the date. After sending email to e-support team, they provided a booking reference number. So not sure what to do. As you said, during rebooking you got earlier date, does the system offer cancelled date as well at 00:00? or you got that other than midnight?
i managed to find earlier one during day time. at midnight i never saw earlier appointment.

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Post by morshed » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi JP145

Thank you very much. Getting an appointment booked during day time is like winning a jackpot in lottery. They provided me a booking reference number mentioning 'there is an appointment booked' for the slot I chose. But how can I be sure that that BRN is in my name?
The whole process is so distressing!

ILRapplicant77
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by ILRapplicant77 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Same problem here. Received a payment reference number, followed by a link to reschedule. However, everytime I use this link I end up in the same payment confirmation page with no option of re-booking !
Have you been able to sort this out ?