ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Post by greegiecee » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:57 pm

I’ve been having these issues for 3 days. It’s pathetic.

ibharali
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ibharali » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:07 pm

It's crashed again... Great

iamphilip
Newly Registered

Post by iamphilip » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 pm

anyone has luck with the Premium appointment in the last 1 week. Able to see the appointment and time slot, but after that the site is crashing all the time. Any tips/suggestions would be really appreciated

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Hi, I did manage to book an appointment for 31 August at Croydon at 00:18 but I received 2 emails - 1 to confirm the booking and the other to say -The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired. It is crap IT system - now when I log back in - it asks to book an appointment. Not sure what to do.

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by gundam88 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:57 pm

muthu24 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:49 pm
Hi, I did manage to book an appointment for 31 August at Croydon at 00:18 but I received 2 emails - 1 to confirm the booking and the other to say -The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired. It is crap IT system - now when I log back in - it asks to book an appointment. Not sure what to do.
You are not the only person facing this problem. You can either try to book a new one tomorrow, or e-mail HO. If you want to e-mail HO, you can see the following topic:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/premium-appl ... 59627.html

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 am

Thank you - will mail them to get it confirmed.

Although I have to keep looking to see if I can get any dates at the earliest - becoming like a computer robot of keeping back and forth to see if any new appointments available.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:57 am

There was only 2 appointment came up for ILR(LR) I selected both time and save and continue but then site stoped working,
But I seen available appointment from my wife’s account for FLR (M). I think there are only problem for ILR(LR) appointment. FLR (M) appointment is easily available. and same problem was yesterday.

10 years spent in this country and paid lots of taxes, followed all their visa conditions. And now they want me to send application by post and possibly wait for 6 Month to 2 years. I feel this is torture, and part of hostile anvironment. Human rights never been followed for us,

Ans yes, if you are illegal all human rights applied on you. You don’t have the pay tax. If you got child they can’t remove you and they possibly give you visa after 7 years of child.

But if you got visa and paid all taxes and followed all visa condition and this will make easy for Home Office to remove you from this country then illegal immigrants. If someone slap you in road you have to smile and walk away becouse you are on visa and this will make easy for home office to remove you.

I just want get my ILR soon as possible then stay away from this double standard Home office.

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:34 am

Their booking system is crap. It's just a poor second rate service. I am also applying for ILR. Interesting to see that they were quick to set up a new and simple system for EU citizens living in the UK that costs only £65 and which they can do on their phones! Double standards if you ask me. I too have had their system crash on me every time I've got an appointment and tried to book it over the last 7 days. I can't keep staying up to midnight to try do this and then get by on 4 hours sleep for 7 days in a row. It's a disgrace!

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 am

ibharali wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:41 pm
Hi guys, is anyone having any troubles logging in to their premium service booking? I have been trying to log in and it keeps saying "Page cannot be displayed...There is a problem displaying this page - try again in a few minutes. The problem should be fixed soon, so try again in a few moments" - or is this just me?
My wife has same issues for last three day. after trying over multiple nights, finally she could find one appointment at Glasgow (we are in London) and booked it. Payment was successful and then she received above error. payment debited from account now but still even after three day her log in do not works and getting same error above. on contrary my log in working ok and i managed to book my appointment. system is crap.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:44 am

I just able to get appointment for 1st of August for me and my wife both. Booked both appointment and paid, hopefully it will be ok.
Booked for Belfast and we are in london. Happy to travel far. It was 2 appointment only for SET (LR) for Belfast. It was live at 10:05 today.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:48 am

starfashion wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:44 am
I just able to get appointment for 1st of August for me and my wife both. Booked both appointment and paid, hopefully it will be ok.
Booked for Belfast and we are in london. Happy to travel far. It was 2 appointment only for SET (LR) for Belfast. It was live at 10:05 today.
Presumably you have booked a Set(LR) appointment and then after yours a FLR(M) appointment and not 2 Set(LR) slots??

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-lr-and-f ... l#p1649386
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:53 am

Oh yes CR001, I booked SET(LR) for me and FLR(M) for my wife. But there where 2 appointment at that time for SET(LR) and both is gone now. It was live for only 2-3 Minutes. I booked only 1 SET (LR).

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:54 am

starfashion wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:53 am
Oh yes CR001, I booked SET(LR) for me and FLR(M) for my wife. But there where 2 appointment at that time for SET(LR) and both is gone now. It was live for only 2-3 Minutes. I booked only 1 SET (LR).
Oki doki, just double checking :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:20 am

Oh no, just received email for cancelled appointment, I think some one else paid before me, no luck,

My cancelled so I have to cancel my wife’s appointment as well.

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 am

starfashion wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:20 am
Oh no, just received email for cancelled appointment, I think some one else paid before me, no luck,

My cancelled so I have to cancel my wife’s appointment as well.
that's not good... wish there is a way to get the appointment that you are cancelling.

hamzababy

Post by hamzababy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:15 am

starfashion wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:57 am
There was only 2 appointment came up for ILR(LR) I selected both time and save and continue but then site stoped working,
But I seen available appointment from my wife’s account for FLR (M). I think there are only problem for ILR(LR) appointment. FLR (M) appointment is easily available. and same problem was yesterday.

10 years spent in this country and paid lots of taxes, followed all their visa conditions. And now they want me to send application by post and possibly wait for 6 Month to 2 years. I feel this is torture, and part of hostile anvironment. Human rights never been followed for us,

Ans yes, if you are illegal all human rights applied on you. You don’t have the pay tax. If you got child they can’t remove you and they possibly give you visa after 7 years of child.

But if you got visa and paid all taxes and followed all visa condition and this will make easy for Home Office to remove you from this country then illegal immigrants. If someone slap you in road you have to smile and walk away becouse you are on visa and this will make easy for home office to remove you.

I just want get my ILR soon as possible then stay away from this double standard Home office.
easy ..

i was able to get one slot for set(m ) which is ilr a couple days ago at croydon.

i just made two logins and used 2 phones.as soon error would appear or website would crash on me i would log right back in ... because same thing is happening to all others too .. so its like a chess ga to be honest..

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi Gurus

I got 1 confusan,

My appointment cancelled so I cancelled my wife FLR as well, now I have to book again. Do I have to pay IHS Fee again or last time used IHS Number will work?
I Paid £500 IHS for FLR(M).

Thanks in advance.

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi starfashion. I hate to admit it, but I think I'm the one who got the appointment before you. Sorry buddy. I logged on around 10:15 and there was 1 appointment in Belfast. But it was gone before I could book it. Then I tried again about 10 times in the next 30 mins and suddenly one popped up around 10:45. So I booked and paid. It is so stressful and I'm sorry you have to go through this all over again. We really shouldn't have to do this.

Just so you know, I actually found that if you are able to keep refreshing your browser and check over and over again (like literally every 2-3 mins), suddenly appointments appear. They last for 30 seconds so you have to be so quick.

Just so you know, there is a glitch with the site (yes, another one). After you have booked and paid. It keeps telling me there is more information to enter to complete my booking, and yet it has sent me all the emails and the form to print off and when I click on the button to take me to the "more info", there isn't anything there. I called the call centre and the guy told me there is an IT issue with the site causing this error. I hope they don't cancel my appointment because I have already booked flights and a hotel!

Good luck with your booking. I actually found it easier to book this morning than sitting up until midnight like I have been the last 7 days.

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:27 pm

starfashion wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 pm
Hi Gurus

I got 1 confusan,

My appointment cancelled so I cancelled my wife FLR as well, now I have to book again. Do I have to pay IHS Fee again or last time used IHS Number will work?
I Paid £500 IHS for FLR(M).

Thanks in advance.
You shouldn't need to pay the IHS again as my understanding is that the number isn't sitting against a live booking.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Thank you for your Reply.

Yes, I thought so, and I used again that IHS Number and it is working.

But email Received for cancalation said below.

“If you have made an Immigration Health Surcharge payment, you will be refunded.”

But I don’t think Refund coming in. I started booking service and put same IHS Number as I used last time and its working without any problem.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 am

Gurus please check following link:

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

Do we gone get refund For FLR (M) IHS Fee?

Do We have to pay again IHS and use different number for second time booking ?

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:35 am

Any Reply from gurus ?

acissej13
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by acissej13 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Hiya! This is INCREDIBLY frustrating. When you guys are saying you refresh the page a bunch of times and have had luck with appointments coming up - what page are you refreshing?

The page that comes up: "We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location. You can change your location and search again."

OR

The page that you select which centre you would like to visit?

This is gross how hard we have to try to throw TONS of money at a government that we already give TONS of money in order to remain living with our spouses we have been with for years... gross.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...good luck everyone!! :D

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Frustrating is an understatement. To answer your question, refreshing the page is probably a bad description. Basically you just keep going back and changing the centre and then click next. If you get the same lack of bookings notice, go back and change the centre and try again. Keep doing that again and again. I did it for about 45 mins and something came up.

I agree it is ridiculous. We pay a lot of money for a very poor service. I’ve raised this complaint with numerous politicians and government ministers. If every one did the same they may eventually get the message. I raised a complaint with the home office direct about the website crashing due to being overloaded. They deny that it happens. They just don’t want to know. Also, complain to the various news agencies, they often run stories on these issues but rarely follow up. It doesn’t help us now, but maybe it will help people in the future.

I actually found more appointments checking between 10am and 11am then doing the whole staying up to midnight thing which only resulted in me suffering lack of sleep and a bad attitude the next day.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:22 am

I think easier to book appointment day time if is come up. Night time only 1 or 2 come up and there are so many people. Just 1 or 2 for ILR (LR) and plenty of appointment for FLR(M).

Spent nearly 7 days. Book 2 times and both time they cancelled and kept the money. I think we have to wait week or 2 weeks more and possibly more appointment will come up.

I wake up early for work and gym and Waiting for appointment just impossible for me. £3000 fess and they can’t even provide us decent system for booking. hostile environment only for tax payer immigrant. I thought only hard to get visa and but now they making hard to apply for visa also.