ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement with savings?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ligitaz
Newly Registered
Mexico

Financial Requirement with savings?

Post by Ligitaz » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 am

Hi all,

I'm preparing everything to apply for my ILR next year and I want to apply through savings but we have read the rules Set M Guidance Notes and the Appendix FM 1.7 and we are still not very clear what is the minimum amount we must have in our bank account. Our understanding is that we must have £34600 (£18,600 + £16000) as a minimum level of savings to be able to rely on without any other income.

Is this correct?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Casa

Re: Financial Requirement with savings?

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:15 pm

Ligitaz wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 am
Hi all,

I'm preparing everything to apply for my ILR next year and I want to apply through savings but we have read the rules Set M Guidance Notes and the Appendix FM 1.7 and we are still not very clear what is the minimum amount we must have in our bank account. Our understanding is that we must have £34600 (£18,600 + £16000) as a minimum level of savings to be able to rely on without any other income.

Is this correct?

Correct
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ligitaz
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by Ligitaz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:33 am

Great! thank you very much casa .

Ligitaz
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by Ligitaz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:36 am

Casa wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:15 pm
Ligitaz wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 am
Hi all,

Is this correct?

Correct
Fab, thank you very much!